sorry Lure disappointed me haul (pic heavy)

scrapbookromance

my boy took me to MAC today - he's a doll
eyelove.gif
I was definately all pumped, and looking to get mancatcher and sea myth e/s. sea myth didn't impress me and I heard too much about it being close to seedy pearly so meh passed on that one. sex ray lipglass was wayyy to glittery but I really thought it was going to be nicer. (if anyone knows of a similar lipglass that isn't glittery let me know!) all three fluidlines were boring to me, and not colors I would wear at all. nightfish was the only thing I may wear but it was just like a flat dark gray so passed on that too. but, to be positive, here's what I did get with pictures! (sorry for all the pics but I get excited about everything being brand new and untouched!)

Lure/Bait
Mancatcher e/s (first thought was to pair it with Nocturnelle & Humid)
Maidenchant blushcreme (boyfriend said it made me look sexed up
graucho.gif
)
After-Tan tinted lip conditioner stick (will do wonders at the beach!)

Others
Royal Wink f/l (this will be hot with chrome yellow and electric eel e/s for cheerleading!)
Blue Brown pig (finally!!)
Softwash Gray pig (much nicer than I thought)

DSC02570.jpg

DSC02573.jpg

DSC02572.jpg

DSC02583.jpg

DSC02581.jpg

pumpkincat210

Nice haul!
You'll love maidenchant.. a little goes a long way!
Mancatcher is lovely too.
Wow, Royal Wink is a lot lighter than i remembered.
they still had softwash grey left, luck!

scrapbookromance

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
Wow, Royal Wink is a lot lighter than i remembered.
they still had softwash grey left, luck!

royal wink is definatly royal blue - I couldn't get a decent shot without flash so it probably is darker than it looks on that picture. as soon as I have another cheerleading event I plan to use it (there's random things all summer, so I'll take pics!)

my store seemed to have a decent amount of the sundressing pigments left, which really surprised me! I told the MA that I had a shopping list of things and if anything was sold out to let me down gently haha and I just listed things and she pulled them for me! I almost got one of the beauty powders (the darker one) and I was like eh needs to be really tried on my face but they were sold out and I'm glad I missed that one!