Sould I dye my hair red? *pics*

KAIA

Hi There!!!!

So, I'm soo bored of my hairstyle right now, not because is ugly, but because I have it since dec. 2007, and I totally need a change!
So, this is how I look now (even though the pic is old, but I still look the same lol)
Very Dark brown hair (almost black) with the platinum blonde highlights. I'm also NC35.

n1285950293_173343_2227.jpg

And I'm thinking to dye my hair red, no more platinum highlights! just red.

like this red.

redhair.jpg

And... this is me again, this picture is from 2007, but this is how I'm planning to keep my hair (style wise) I'm letting my bangs grow out, and I'm doing my hair on one side, just like this picture. nothing special really, I love bangs, but I think keeping my hair on one side, makes my face looks slimmer since I have round face.

SNOB_2.jpg

Question is... Do you think it's gonna look good on me??? If not, could you please give recommendations?
I also have a question... what should I do with my eyebrows??? I love my dark eyebrows, but i think it might look weird with red hair, don't you think?

THANKS SO MUCH!!!!
XOXO
KAIA

k.a.t

I think this red would look really good on you! (but i'm biased because i love and have red hair lol) and my eyebrows are dark (although so is my red), they're black but they look more grey because they're quite sparse ¬¬
They might look okay with this red, I'm not really one for matching eyebrows to hair anyway
smiles.gif

Skin*Deep

I think the red would look good, its a little lighter than my hair so I also might be biased. If you keep that hair style your hair will be covering your brows mostly, I think it will break them up and it will look fine, I don't put red in my brows, they are naturally blonde and I just darken them with a pencil and a light hand. Hey if you don't like it, you can always go back, that's a woman's prerogative to change her mind! as long as you have a colorist that knows what they are doing! a few years ago I had light auburn hair, and had it changed from that to platinum blonde and it turned out fantastic, don't let anyone tell ya you won't be able to get the red out, you can if you have a good stylist!!

KAIA

Thanks girls!

BTW I just noticed, I wrote SOULD instead of SHOULD , I'm sorry but I'm so hungry right now.. I think I ate the 'H' lol.lol.

kaliraksha

I think that most sultry or exotic brunettes can totally pull of dark red hair... and you're both sultry and exotic... do it, it will be hot. As for the brows, I think they might look good dark... don't make any plans for them until you see what it looks like with red hair. Also post after pics if you can!

Hikaru-chan

Go for the red, you can definitely pull it off.
Your brows should look fine dark the contrast won't be that bad, trust me go for it.

KAIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
I think that most sultry or exotic brunettes can totally pull of dark red hair... and you're both sultry and exotic... do it, it will be hot. As for the brows, I think they might look good dark... don't make any plans for them until you see what it looks like with red hair. Also post after pics if you can!

Thanks so much for the compliments!
winkiss.gif

K, Ladies, I took a decision I'm going or it! YAY!! I'm gonna dye it in few days, 'cause i gotta make an appointment with my colorist.

And I'm definetely taking some pics!!!
I'm so excited!!!!!

Thanks so much again!

BaDKiTTy69

I think you will look great in red! Red is fun color I had it few years ago and loved it. Post some pictures!