Sparkle Fish From Dallas!

Hey there Specktra! My name is Rose and I'm a new user from recommendation by a friend of mine on here. I'm utterly obsessed with makeup and it's application and uses. There is nothing more fun than making something beautiful and crazy. I hail from Dallas where I watch my mountain of beauty Youtube and play with makeup daily from my own little corner of the house. When it comes to favorite makeup brands, it's hands down Sugarpill and MAC, because they appeal to my little sparklefish heart.

I look forward to seeing what this site has to offer and chatting with all of you :)

Love and Sugar!
~Rose

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Well, hello there, neighbor! Welcome to Specktra!
specktra_welcome.gif

NaomiH

Hey there Specktra! My name is Rose and I'm a new user from recommendation by a friend of mine on here. I'm utterly obsessed with makeup and it's application and uses. There is nothing more fun than making something beautiful and crazy. I hail from Dallas where I watch my mountain of beauty Youtube and play with makeup daily from my own little corner of the house. When it comes to favorite makeup brands, it's hands down Sugarpill and MAC, because they appeal to my little sparklefish heart. I look forward to seeing what this site has to offer and chatting with all of you :) Love and Sugar! ~Rose
Hello and welcome to Specktra, Rose! :wavey:

Latest posts