Special B-Day FOTD <3

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackeneddove
I liked the lips too! But before I saw your post admitting it was a joke I notcied the blush was EXTREME!

Extreme blush is the new black!
th_LMAO.gif

Especially all over your face
and more on one side

kariii

OMG I'm so glad this look is not for reals. I loveeee the eyeshadow combination and your blending is amazing. THE BLUSH THOUGH. OMGGG girl, did you apply that in the dark with no lights?

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by kariii
OMG I'm so glad this look is not for reals. I loveeee the eyeshadow combination and your blending is amazing. THE BLUSH THOUGH. OMGGG girl, did you apply that in the dark with no lights?

Come on girl, I didnt even blend!!!!
lol.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Oh la la Helene!
graucho.gif
heart.gif

Arrr Arrrrrr
graucho.gif

I guess I should have done the lips in another color to make it ugly because everyone likes it hahahah

Tonight I'll post a real FOTD tho
tong.gif

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcake_x
Very pretty.. Happy belated birthday!

Thank you miss, but did you see it was a joke?
th_LMAO.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
I'm going to start wearing my blush like that............ just for the record.

Yeah, I started a new style
Don't be jealous miss, don't.

MizzEm

HAHA. I was soooo wondering what the hell was that ugly look. Je savais que tu fesais mieux que ca. Mouhaha. Happy birthday <3

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzEm
HAHA. I was soooo wondering what the hell was that ugly look. Je savais que tu fesais mieux que ca. Mouhaha. Happy birthday <3

T'aimes le blush pis le liner, avoue
winks.gif

Le pire, ya des filles qui ont commenté qui disaient qu'elles aimaient ça...
Hahah

MizzEm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa
T'aimes le blush pis le liner, avoue
winks.gif

Le pire, ya des filles qui ont commenté qui disaient qu'elles aimaient ça...
Hahah

MAGNIFIQUE. J'adore touuuut. Hahaha! Le modelage et le contour lèvres sont mes favoris....
wtff.gif

TallulahBelle

I've been lurking on this site for ages - I don't post normally post though, and this post just demonstrates why.

No-one ever tells the truth! I thought the comments were meant to be constructive criticism! Some people FOTDs are just not very good. Wouldn't it be better if people could actually get useful hints and tips rather than 20 people posting "so cute" and "great blending!! xx" when the lady in question is clearly doing herself no favours. It doesn't have to be mean, just tell the truth! People posting FOTDs will usually ask for criticism if they know they're not as skilful as they could be.

That's why I don't post pictures, I'd rather ask a friend, who will give me their honest opinion! I do love the site for the information in the forums and blogs though, it's just the comments on FOTDs that irk me.