Specific pink lipstick.

SweetSweetIrony

So I'm looking for a specific shade of pink lipstick. I have MACs Politely Pink, which is good for creamy pale lip everyday looks. I have Insanely It for spring/summer bright looks. But I want something in between. A rosy cool or neutral pink. Something I could wear everyday, but with more pink/colour to it than Politely Pink.

I'm super super pale -NARs Siberia is sometimes too dark- with cool undertones and bright rosy cheeks. My hair colour changes often. Right now it's bright red, but I'm probably going to a purple/brown soon.

Also, can anyone recommend a BB cream for someone as pale as me? Something for someone with slightly acne prone skin.

Me. No make-up. I'm paler than that though, sunlight changed my skintone slightly.

sandrah

So I'm looking for a specific shade of pink lipstick. I have MACs Politely Pink, which is good for creamy pale lip everyday looks. I have Insanely It for spring/summer bright looks. But I want something in between. A rosy cool or neutral pink. Something I could wear everyday, but with more pink/colour to it than Politely Pink.

I'm super super pale -NARs Siberia is sometimes too dark- with cool undertones and bright rosy cheeks. My hair colour changes often. Right now it's bright red, but I'm probably going to a purple/brown soon.

Also, can anyone recommend a BB cream for someone as pale as me? Something for someone with slightly acne prone skin.

Me. No make-up. I'm paler than that though, sunlight changed my skintone slightly.
Have you tried looking at temptalia's swatch gallery?

sandrah

http://www.temptalia.com/swatch-gallery?color=Pink&action=Sort&type=156&brand=11

Please me is really pretty.

pinkcrush

Try matte Please Me or Pink Nouveau altered to ur liking with clear lipglass as its a pretty but very LOUD medium pink... Also Pretty Please is an old favorite of mine :)

sandrah

Try matte Please Me or Pink Nouveau altered to ur liking with clear lipglass as its a pretty but very LOUD medium pink... Also Pretty Please is an old favorite of mine
smiles.gif
I second Pink Nouveau! Came to mind yesterday but I totally forgot how to spell it lol. It's a really cute pink that I think is an everyday color.

shellygrrl

Staff member
I've not tried it, but I've read that Missha Perfect Cover is good for that, and it goes very light. Have a little poke around eBay; you can find some samples on there.

mayushka

I have light skin and found out that most swatches on Temptalia look darker on me. So you might want to consider that when choosing.