Specktra Gallery is here for you to use!

tabgirl

I have tried to use the gallery here, but I always get errors on upload (probably the bleach)
winks.gif

Thanks!!

Janice

If you try again and it gives you an error you should copy and paste it in this thread so we can help figure out whats wrong.
smiles.gif

RRRose

I always get this message: Your uploaded file is too large or corrupted.

I've tried resizing it and saving it under a different name. =/

Janice

The file size may be too large, not the actual pixels. Try turning the "quality" setting down so the file size will be smaller. HTH

user3

I just wanted to remind all the lovely Specktra members that we now have a SWATCH GALLERY and any member is free to upload their swatches to this Gallery. Simply pick Swatch Gallery when uploading the picture. This is a great resource that we have on Specktra. It will also allow you to free up any space from your own web sites or photo albums. Don't forget to add the product name so when other members do a search they can find it.

This gallery is not just for MAC products. So have fun swatching away!
smiles.gif

user3

Oh one more fun feature I don't think many people are aware of, is the reply feature in the gallery. You can ask questions and leave comments under pics. You can also rate pics.

orodwen

outta curiosity, when did the little specktra.net logo start up w/ the UL'd pictures? it has been a couple months since i fiddled around w/ ULing pics & so it's been relatively recent.
smiles.gif
tia!

user3

Many have asked how to delete their pics in the gallery.
Here is some help
Go to Gallery > Go to the Gallery where the pic is ex: Swatch Gallery> Find the pic and click in it>Go to Image Tools > Click edit Image > Check box To Delete this image > Click Delete.

nicemeka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
The file size may be too large, not the actual pixels. Try turning the "quality" setting down so the file size will be smaller. HTH

I having the same problem with posting a picture. But not sure of how to change the quality setting down. Is that the editing program on the computer when converting or is it something to do with my digital camera???

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicemeka
I having the same problem with posting a picture. But not sure of how to change the quality setting down. Is that the editing program on the computer when converting or is it something to do with my digital camera???

You can change it on your camera or in the software you use to edit your pics.

Also make sure the pics are put into formats that Specktra accepts.
When you upload a pic right above the up load you will see View Allowed Extensions this will show you the size limits and formats accepted.

I have uploaded some huge files that are in high quality so I know it can be done.