Specktra Mobile ?

ilovegreen

Are there any plans in the pipeline for a mobile version of Specktra?
That would be awesome. *crosses fingers*

xoxprincessx0x

i hope so, i have an iphone and even though the web browser is fast its still difficult to navigate through specktra.

rbella

Really? On my ghetto phone it is quite easy. I have sprint. Do you think it depends on the service? I also uploaded the Java "Opera Mini" program. That is awesome and helps a lot.

kaliraksha

Yeah, Opera handles Specktra very well on my phone too. So does android's browser with the new cupcake update.

X4biddenxLustX

I can view things decently on my Sidekick LX 2009. But sometimes if a page is pic heavy it will take forever to load and everything but the pics will load. I also can't type any messages on here.

erine1881

i've posted from my blackberry with no problems.

the only thing that sucks is that you can't multi-quote.
ssad.gif

Ruby_Woo

I'd looove a spectra mobile. Even if its not an app, but just have a mobiel website, cus sometimes loading it on my BB can take forever, and its frozen it before so I have to take the battery out. God knows how long it takes to reload these suckers. Specktra mobile plzz!!

TISH1124

Blackberry works great....Except as Erine noted no multi quoting...My Samsung Finesse also works well too

Yushimi

I can post from my iPhone but it's hell loading everything lolz.

Awesome if there is a Mobile version though
greengrin.gif

Lauren1981

omg i was SO just thinking about this and was going to post a thread about it!!
i normally don't do the whole "mobile" thing but if specktra had a "specktra mobile" i'd hop on that shit REAL quick
i'm all for it
winks.gif

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Blackberry works great....Except as Erine noted no multi quoting...My Samsung Finesse also works well too

this is funny you brought this up because i was looking at a blackberry 'bout a month ago and what REALLY sold me is that i typed in specktra.net on the email and it was a slight bitch loading but once it was up and going everything was cool. it was a blackberry 8820 which i still want but i would absolutely love to have specktra mobile

Visual Edge

I agree that an iphone/blackberry app would be great! It would probably also bring a lot of new make-up fanatics to specktra. I know I've found a lot of websites through their applications!
smiles.gif

Paint&Ink Chick

Would be awesome. I use to be able to get on Specktra via my cell, but ever since it has changed over now I can't seem to. Which is a bummer for me, I'm without internet at the moment.