SPF Free foundation

miss_bailey

Im looking for a good medium coverage foundation that doesn't have SPF in it. SPF makes me look like a ghost in photos so I just want something without SPF for night time. MUFE is not readily available to me so if you could not recommend that it would be really great!

Thanks guys!

xxManBeaterxx

I actually apply a little of mac's studio tech (full coverage) foundation over my cheeks, forehead, and chin... to cover any redness and pores. Then i go over my whole face with mac's face and body foundation.

mdjmsj

My all time favorite is Sally Hansen Inspired by Carmindy-probably not available in Australia but it's so good that you should consider getting a CIP-It is a DS but probably my all time favorite liquid foundation ever. No SPF, so it photographs beautifully, and it looks like 'real skin' but with ample redness/pore coverage. It only retails for like 13USD too!

xphoenix06

Face and body foundation has no spf and isn't oil-based, it goes on pretty sheer. The MAs at the MAC I go to said that even though it goes on sheer you can build it to medium coverage w/out it looking caked up. Hope that helps

maddii

Just bumping this up... I live in Australia and MUFE's HD foundation is very hard to come by, that and I can't buy it from Sephora. Can anyone recommend a foundation without SPF?

Zephyra

I like Face Atelier's Ultra Foundation. I mix it with my moisturizer on the back of my hand to sheer it down; it's versatile in terms of coverage. It is silicone-based. Not sure if you can get it in Australia, though.

rrx2wm

Nars Sheer Glow doesn't have SPF. I got colour matched at Mecca and then ordered it online (it works out to be half the price!)

Latest posts