Spice Girls New Single- listen

nunu

Re: Spice Girls New Single

i just typed it in youtube. i didnt hear the full version yet so im not sure. but i did expect something bigger than this...

nunu

Re: SPICE GIRLS NEW SINGLE - rubbish?

i heard a tiny bit of it. i admit it's not what i expected from them at all. All i can hear is Mel C.

gigglegirl

at the beginning of the clip, isn't it Emma? Or Geri? k now i'm rethinking, lol its been a few years since I've listened to them.

lalaxp

i heard like 20 seconds of it, then i exited. i didnt like it. & at the beginning i think it was Babyspice.

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
All i can hear is Mel C.

thats exactly what i thought

MAC_Whore

Yawn. So disappointing! I have to admit that I have a soft spot for their particular brand of cheesy pop. It brings back good memories of living in and traveling throughout europe, but this new song is dull. Damn.

xbeatofangelx

I think it's pretty. I love the spice girls. I can actually hear all of them =p. It might not make the top of the charts, but I'll still buy the CD....

MAC_Whore

I may not buy the whole album, but I will remain open about picking up a few songs on iTunes if I like them. When is the whole album released?

Ms.Amaranthine

I was a huge Spice Girls fan when I was like, 10-ish. My friends and I were each a Spice Girl. I didn't expect much for this reunion, as they're all soccer (Football for those in the rest of the world) moms and have grown up. I heard it on Paris Hilton too and could only stomach about a minute. It's pretty bad. I at least thought it'd have some spice(!). Oh well, I guess. I'd still want to see them live though.

msmack

I do not like the new song. It's borefest 2007. I would go to their concert though, just to see them rock their old stuff!

lol... I was just telling my bf that I would to go to the Spice Girls concert. I think they are clever, those Spice Girls.... all the girlies who liked them back in the day....are older (have jobs and money) now and will shell out outrageous amounts for tickets! Smart!

Cosmopolitics

Borrrrr-ing. I really was expecting something much more uptempo than this sleepy dreck. It's a shame, because I was a fan of the Spice Girls way back in the day.