Spiced Chocolate and New Hair.

Manda-la

Ughhh. Spiced Chocolate quad has been giving me much troubles, which makes me sad, considering I LOVE IT. It is just not doing what I want it to, and brash... Makes me look like poo. So I took a look at the face charts on the mac site and decided to give the Cherry Blossom one a try... Unghhh. The result were not so good, but I decided to share bc I need some help with this quad big time
ssad.gif
Also, I really really need a black eyeliner... I gave up on it years ago after my "punk" days and honestly, when I wear it, I cringe a little inside
tong.gif
On a happier note, I GOT MY HAIR DONE! AND I LOVE IT. On to the FOTD...

Face:
Maybelline Pure Make Up Foundation
Select Cover Up in NW15
Light Flush MSF

Eyes:
Spiced Chocolate Quad: All except Brash
Eye Prep + Prime (This does absolutely nothing for me, really.)
Voluminous Masacara
Rimmel Brown liner (Sorry don't know the name!)

Lips:
CoC Lipglass (Blotted off quite a bit...)

002-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

010-1.jpg

014-1.jpg

This picture pretty much sums up how I feel about this. Oh well, it shows off my hair rather nicely I suppose! Thanks for looking and CC welcome and appreciated!
thmbup.gif

Lizzie

You look gorgeous! &I looove your hair.

I think you should really give black liner another go. Your makeup is gorgeous and your blending is superb, but I think it would look better with black liner (just my opinion
greengrin.gif
)

sharkbytes

You and I have almost the same coloring, and I couldn't get Brash to work for the life of me! I wound up using it on the lid, with just a bit of the brown shade in the crease without sweet chestnut and it looked okay. Basically, for my skin Sweet Chestnut and Brash did not go well together, but separately it worked.

I think these 3 colors look wonderful on you! Great job ~~~

Manda-la

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzie
You look gorgeous! &I looove your hair.

I think you should really give black liner another go. Your makeup is gorgeous and your blending is superb, but I think it would look better with black liner (just my opinion
greengrin.gif
)

Yeah I agree about the black liner thing for sure! And thank you!
smiles.gif

Manda-la

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkbytes
You and I have almost the same coloring, and I couldn't get Brash to work for the life of me! I wound up using it on the lid, with just a bit of the brown shade in the crease without sweet chestnut and it looked okay. Basically, for my skin Sweet Chestnut and Brash did not go well together, but separately it worked.

I think these 3 colors look wonderful on you! Great job ~~~

Thanks for the tip! I think it might be because I'm afraid of Brash... I had an incident with an orange dance costume one year and I've been traumatized since
tong.gif

ashleydenise

I think this looks really good on you!! And don't hate on the black liner lol I heart black liner, if I don't use it on myself I don't feel like my look is complete and I'm farrrrrrr from 'goth' lol

giggles1972

i too cant seem to make this work. i have seen a few FOTDs and video's and mine just does not seem to look nearly as good as the other girls. but i keep practicing.

rbella

How can you even think this doesn't look good on you? It is perfection! I love it on you!!

Manda-la

Hahah thank you! I guess I'm just not used to wearing bold-er eyeshadows, I tend to play it safe most of the time
tong.gif