Spiced Chocolate Quad Tryout :)

BlahWah

Very pretty! I kept getting distracted by the sparkle in your eye tho (but that's a good thing, ya?). =P Could you list out where you placed what? Not too familiar with the quad yet.

Calhoune

Oh you look GORGEOUS!
I love everything about this look but especially the lips
smiles.gif

concertina

I like it! And I have to ask...how in the *world* did you get your hands on this quad?! And whose ass do I have to kiss to get it too!?!
winks.gif

almmaaa

Beautiful look I say that lipstick looks gorgeous on you!!!! How did you get the quad before its out??

neezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahWah
Very pretty! I kept getting distracted by the sparkle in your eye tho (but that's a good thing, ya?). =P Could you list out where you placed what? Not too familiar with the quad yet.

Yes ma'am!
in my inner corners i have NanoGold. The middle section of my eye i have the Brash, and then the outer v section i have Spiced Chocolate.
Maybe it's hard to tell but i have Sweet Chestnut underneath my lashline, which i did with a 219 brush.
and Femme Fi is my highligher, which i hate highlights but i said hell why not lol.

Actually i did a video to the look and im going to put it up tomorrow on youtube. i will link it on here

Quote:
Originally Posted by concertina
I like it! And I have to ask...how in the *world* did you get your hands on this quad?! And whose ass do I have to kiss to get it too!?!
winks.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by almmaaa
Beautiful look I say that lipstick looks gorgeous on you!!!! How did you get the quad before its out??

Okay so to answer both of yall questions and again thank you everyone for your responses,
one day i was googling up the quads and i got a link for a girl who had them up for sale in her journal. So i like went to it and said MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE lol!
they are marked sample so idk how someone got them before summer is over LOL, but i was proud to find them.

elegant-one

ALL the colors look stunning on you! Those quad colors on your eyes are waay beautiful!
Love the third pic dear
smiles.gif

I saw this quad on Tinkerbelle & it looked amazing on her too - so it must work for everyone?