Spinlash

ShesAFoxyLady

Would love to now what you think about this, please do a review
smiles.gif

newagetomatoz

I saw that last time I was at my Target and was curious about it too! I was a little hestiant to buy it because it was roughly the cost of a MAC shadow and if it sucks I would probably never return it (I hate returning things!) and be one shadow short. lol Plus, it looked a little intimidating to me.

Please do let us know how it goes!

thmbdn.gif

I bought the Spinlash at Target today...

it would only spin in one direction...so I tried to fix it and now it won't spin at all...

PLUS, the battery is not replaceable...so when this battery dies, you have to spend another $15. I'd rather pay $20-25 as a one time expense than spend $15 every time the battery dies...

I'm going to exchange it at Target either tonight or tomorrow and I will update as to if it's even worth purchasing at all...

so far, not so good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
Why not just twirl a spoolie through your lashes? Or turn your hand when you're applying mascara?

I don't know what a spoolie is, however, when I apply my mascara, I'd like to get more separation with the lashes...this tool says it will give you lashes that resemble falsies...I'd like to try it...some tools work better for different people..

mariecinder

I saw this at Target too. I didn't really understand how it could be helpful. Maybe if someone will do a video on it...

so I exchanged it at Target...

I like the product, but I don't know that it's worth it to me to spend $15 every 3 months, or whenever the battery dies on me...it really does give you very separated lashes...I did look like I was wearing falsies...the rubber bristles are super soft...and they spin really slow, so it's not going to freak you out when you use it...

if they come out with a version that allows you to replace the battery yourself, I will repurchase...but I'm not so sure that it's worth it otherwise...

mizuki~

Am I the only one who is a bit scared to try this product? And I'm not talking about price-wise.

CoConutNwuT

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki~
Am I the only one who is a bit scared to try this product? And I'm not talking about price-wise.

yea i saw it at target and it freaked me out a bit with the whole spinning thing i was like whhhatt i showed my boyfriend and he was even like wth is that safe??? lol!!! i dont know if im willing to try it or not....and the thought of spending 15$ every single time it dies really blows!!

macchristyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetomatoz
I saw that last time I was at my Target and was curious about it too! I was a little hestiant to buy it because it was roughly the cost of a MAC shadow and if it sucks I would probably never return it (I hate returning things!) and be one shadow short. lol Plus, it looked a little intimidating to me.

Please do let us know how it goes!

WOW you and i think alike. I AM LIKE THAT WITH EVERYTHING! its like a product that ISNT MAC that is the same price as like a MAC blush or something and ill be like.. well if i can get something from MAC with that price then.. NVM. haha

and this seems interesting! i read something on a beauty site.. ugh forgot where! but they said the spinning is slow so dont be scared about it being to fast that you might poke your eye out haha and you can use any mascara.. just use your fav mascara and use its brush to brush it on to the spinlash brush. i would really like to know how this works! to bad its about 15 bucks.. =\

marimour

I got it a few weeks ago and I really like it. I just dip the brush into my too faced tube and spin away. Its a really slow spin so its basically like a mascara comb but gets you more even separation. i would repurchase.