Spiritual Sky perfume oils

VeganChick

I was wondering if anyone had tried these before. I happened to buy a small bottle of perfume oil on a whim at a cute little shop while in Albany and I love it and how potent it is. However, I'm disappointed that you can't buy the cute little bottle on their website anymore. They have a little picture of Krishna and Radha on it. (And you can buy them someplaces still.)
Anyway, I bought the Strawberry one (they all come in single scents, I believe) and it's almost too sweet even for my sweet tooth. But it is everything they claim it is.
Quote:
Fruity, light, youthful, fresh & uplifting.

It's very concentrated, but that does wear off fairly soon and you're left with a very pleasing and fairly subtle scent. And they last for a long long time.
I think I'll buy the strawberry musk, honeysuckle, sweet musk, and opium (and either nag champa, sandalwood or om) in my next round, since they're so cheap and pleasing. And possibly check out some of their other wares...although I can't burn incense in my dorm
weeping.gif

Oh, and they can be used for more than just your body. My favorite option is to put a few drops on a rag and stick it with clothing in your dryer.