Spring Backstage

cosmo_girl

I just went on maccosmetics.com and they have Spring Backstage Looks and Picks. I came across Silver Fog pigment, has this always been on the site in the pigment section because I have never noticed it before ...???
hmm.gif

Nikki0211

I think I've seen it on the site before...but I could just be delirious. lol But I think the looks are gorgeous, I really want to try some of them out.
smiles.gif

BlahWah

I'd love to try out Twisted Pigment! I was disappointed, tho, because I thought there would be a new pigment featured with it.. =P And I think Twisted Pigment was mentioned as a pigment in another thread? Ah well, there'll be other piggies to be had in future collections.

One blooper on Urban Eyestation - they promote the Technakhol liner but list Waveline Fluidline instead... not that it's a big deal, just was a bit confusing/misleading for me.
winks.gif
The look's still great, I really like how that blue stands out!

Krasevayadancer

MAC Backstage Runway

Hey Guys
Just wanted to give you all a heads up: New looks and a backstage section up. Everyones chance to have a look at what they did on the runways and to purchase looks.
Saw it, Thought it was cool, and wanted to share
smiles.gif

Just go the the main page and its the first thing that will flash
smiles.gif

Enjoy!

flowerhead

Silver fog is a pro product...but it isn't included in the spring looks, and it isn't listed in the pigments...?

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahWah
I'd love to try out Twisted Pigment! I was disappointed, tho, because I thought there would be a new pigment featured with it.. =P And I think Twisted Pigment was mentioned as a pigment in another thread? Ah well, there'll be other piggies to be had in future collections.

One blooper on Urban Eyestation - they promote the Technakhol liner but list Waveline Fluidline instead... not that it's a big deal, just was a bit confusing/misleading for me.
winks.gif
The look's still great, I really like how that blue stands out!

And not only that mistake, but at the home page this was displayed for a little while – “Dress Sets - a perfect complement to that little black dress”. When you clicked on it, nothing happened. It’s been corrected, though. Just some more of their website glitches.

The “view details” for Urbaneyesation never describes the look; it only talks about the Technakohl Liner (NOT used in the look) and how to apply liner with the 208 or a pencil brush. Yeah, it was confusing….

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerhead
Silver fog is a pro product...but it isn't included in the spring looks, and it isn't listed in the pigments...?

Yeah, it’s there under “Spring Backstage – Elemental Couture”; I ordered it. But you're right, it's NOT listed with the other pigments. I ordered marine ultra and deep purple when they were "picks" in October and November 2006. Marine Ultra was listed w/the other pigments, but deep purple never was listed. So this one may or not be listed w/the "regular" pigments.

Holly

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerhead
Er...no it's not! :/

Yes it is, click on the Elemental Couture look, and go to the featured pigment, and it gives you the option to order the Silver Fog.

I kinda want it!
greengrin.gif

bebs

its a normal pro pigment that you can just get at the store
I cant find it on the mac site so if anybody else is having that problem you can get it that way as well
smiles.gif