Spring Colour 3 Vintage Grape Blush Ombre

DaniCakes

So I finally got the Vintage Grape Blush Ombre and I love it! It comes with 2 shades in the blush, one light purple and the other half a darker purple. The darker half can be used to contour under the cheekbones. THE MUA told me there is actually 3 shades to the blush, but I don't see it. I trust her though. I've included pics. The blush gives a more natural look than a powerful colored cheek. Also, I paired my favorite lipstick, Up the Amp, with Electric Fuschia from Spring Forecast 1 a la Jackie O. I contoured my cheeks just a little bit.

Blushbaby

Thank you for posting! You look beautiful and paired with the lip colour it looks gawjus!!

*adds Vintage Grape to Spring Forecast "to buy" list*

DaniCakes

Ladies be a little light-handed with the darker purple side if you are lighter. I did makeup for a fashion show yesterday and my friend is lighter than I am and I contoured her face with the darker purple. I really had to blend a lot because it left sort of a bruised look under the cheekbones. I really had to blend it well. She also didn't have on any foundation so that could've been the problem. I hate applying blush to a face with no foundation. Overall it's awesome on almost all of our beautiful black complexions.

2browneyes

Okay, so it's 9:22am here and I'm having a hard time waiting till 10 for the MAC store up the street to open...UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta have Vintage Grape NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wacko.gif

bad girl glam

i can't wait to get it tomorrow. i wish the banks weren't closed so i could have cashed my check. wait, i could have went to walmart to cash it! lol! i 'm so not thinking right now! lol! it looks really pretty on you OP!

macgirl3121

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icecaramellatte
M·A·C Cosmetics still has it in stock.

M·A·C Cosmetics has been sold out of this blush for at least a week now. I keep stalking the site hoping for a restock. If something is sold out on the PRO side 99% of the time it's sold out on the reg site too and vice versa.

fabbygurl21

So this blush seems to be sold out everywhere!! I went to two different MAC stores and online, they don't have it. I knew I should of bought it the day I tried it on.
ssad.gif

Ashleybubbles83

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabbygurl21
So this blush seems to be sold out everywhere!! I went to two different MAC stores and online, they don't have it. I knew I should of bought it the day I tried it on.
ssad.gif

check Mac_Mocha's sale...i just got one from her and i know she said she had a few of both vintage grape and springshine...

Ario2323

I love this blush ombre!!! This is the only one I got and I don't regret getting it. Like someone else said, it really goes well with pink and purple hued lipticks!

Icecaramellatte

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgirl3121
M·A·C Cosmetics has been sold out of this blush for at least a week now. I keep stalking the site hoping for a restock. If something is sold out on the PRO side 99% of the time it's sold out on the reg site too and vice versa.

Strange. I checked before I posted and it was still listed as in stock that day. Well, it is listed as sold out for me now too. Sorry about that.

DaniCakes

I'm glad I got it too. I almost passed on it but I loved the fact that I didn't have to spend additional money on contour powder. It was well worth it and yes it looks awesome with pink/purple lipstick and eyeshadow. I hope you ladies find it. I need to buy another one just in case lol.