Spring Colour Forecast (picture heavy)

Jackie O

thank you thank you thank you everyone, for all of the sweet comments, it would take my computer forever to reply to each individual one lol but seriously thank you, and I hope you all like the collection!

DaniCakes

So beautiful! Purple is my color right now and you gave me a reason to go buy more purple makeup. Lov the lipglass over Up the Amp. Is that from one of the new collections Jackie O?

Jackie O

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniCakes
So beautiful! Purple is my color right now and you gave me a reason to go buy more purple makeup. Lov the lipglass over Up the Amp. Is that from one of the new collections Jackie O?

Up the Amp is permanent
smiles.gif

DaniCakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie O
Up the Amp is permanent
smiles.gif

LOL I have Up the Amp, that's one of my favorites. I'm referring to that beautiful lipglass you have on top of it.

Jackie O

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniCakes
LOL I have Up the Amp, that's one of my favorites. I'm referring to that beautiful lipglass you have on top of it.

oops! I missed that, my bad! Yes Electric Fuchsia is part of the collection. better get it while it's hot girl!

DaniCakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie O
oops! I missed that, my bad! Yes Electric Fuchsia is part of the collection. better get it while it's hot girl!

Got it today! Thanks for the post girl. I probably would've never thought to pick it up. Looks like I'll pair it with Up the Amp for V-Day.
th_DANCE.gif

_Ella_

oh my ! That´s so gorgeous. I would love to visit your counter one day.

Oh and I was so inspired by your look that I kinda "recreated" it and got so much compliments!

iadorepretty

i actually hadn't planned on getting much from the purple part of the collection (just because i have A LOT of purples already). seeing your fotd changed my mind....stunning!

Jackie O

Quote:
Originally Posted by xitsvivx
how do you get your brows to fade so well near the bridge of the nose??
great fotd by the way!!

I actually have a brow tutorial! But my technique has changed a bit so I'm going to eventually make a new video but here's the breakdown:

I fill my brows in with Stud brow pencil, that's it, no shadow, just pencil, using very very light strokes. Then I take a brow brush (the type that has bristles on one side and a comb on the other) and start to brush the tip of my brows inward towards the center of my face (when you do that, the liner is going to spread towards the bridge of your nose, and it's going to look like you have a uni-brow lol but that's what you WANT it to look like) then I just take my studio finish concealer and 249 brush and clean that up
smiles.gif
it's way easier to show it then verbally explain, so I for sure want to do a new video on this technique