• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Spring Forest - green+neutral eye make up

nekoneko

Hello!
This is my first tutorial, I hope it will be useful for many users! I'm sorry for my poor english.
For this look I took (in order of use):

- Clinique Quick corrector
- Mac Shadestick Lucky Jade
- Mac Eyeshadow Humid
- Cargo blush\luminizer Miami Beach (the first 2 lightest colours)
- YSL multi-use long lasting eye pencil (black)
and a flat eyeshadow brush by The Body Shop.

Ready?
winks.gif

Start with the concealer, applying it over the dark circles and the upper lid (my skin is quite transparent and shows the veins)
2ldg74y.jpg

Then blend it well...
4jx384.jpg

After this, cover all the mobile lid with the shadestick and line the lower lash line with it.
hv2vxt.jpg

Like this:
156r1bd.jpg

When the shadestick is well blended, pick a small amount of Humid eyesadow with the brush and draw a thick line along the lashes, this way:
1jlxs8.jpg

28gxauc.jpg

Without charging the brush again, blend the bold line to the mobile lid, moving from the outer corner to the inner one.
21bm5pd.jpg

Now load the tip of the brush and move from the outer corner like this:
2w6ufsp.jpg

The green part is finished!
2rnu24m.jpg

Pull off all the remaining green eyeshadow and load the brush with the darker seashell colour, blending it along the green edge:
11jmb1x.jpg

So:
116mgqs.jpg

Then pick the lighter seashell eyeshadow and cover the remaining browbone with it.
m80fwp.jpg

Eyeshadow now is OK.
1zf3jep.jpg

2q32fx3.jpg

Using the black pencil, draw a line beginning at the middle of the upper lid and going to the outer corner, where the line will be thicker:
5d8d2c.jpg

If you want a more dramatic effect, use the pencil also into the lower lash line... in this way it will be more suitable for and evening look.

You're done now! Hope you like it.
winkiss.gif

20f6ses.jpg

Latest posts