spring look

sarzio

I was wondering if anyone could give me recommendations for products (including brushes) preferably MAC to use and application techniques to create the look below.

btw. I have goldmine e/s and Mr. Frosty eye crayon by benefit already...
Thanks

00240m.jpg

fairytale22

Hue lipstick makes almost that exact color on me.

For the cheeks any bronzer would work...also I've used Pop Beauty Eye Cake in Mocha as a blush and it looks really similar to that...it's really pretty.

For the eyes anything white gold pigment seems to fit.

sarzio

thanks. any ideas for highlighting? I was thinking something like white frost would work

Classic Beauty

I think Vanilla would be great for this has a brow highlighter. It's not really shimmery. Maybe Naked Lunch or All That Glitters all over the lid.

glittergoddess27

Hmm,.. maybe shroom along the brow bone into nylon or vanilla in the inner corner,.. ITA with the All that glitters on the mid lid,..the cheeks,.. I'd use Sunbasque and buff it down with Golden Kitty from the blush Duo's. For the lips I'd mix Fine China and Star Nova.

Hawkeye

MAC eyeshadow-White
MAC Pigment-Coco (or the newer one!) on the lid
Any bronzer
MAC Trace gold
the BeneFit MoonBeam stuff

kimmy

i'm thinking you're going to want to look into white frost, crystal avalanche, spun silver glitter liner and oystergirl lipglass. you might want to pick up some nars outlaw blush for those bronzy cheeks
smiles.gif

joytheobscure

nylon, vanilla, maybe bagatelle would work for shadows, gilded white liner..... cheeks b.e. warmth or any bronzer- lips I might try damzel and elle l/g. Thats a beautiful look I think I'll experiment with it. :)

sarzio

Here's another example that is similar, also from the micheal kors spring fashion show...
00370m.jpg

joytheobscure

I tried this look today and wore bagatelle, nylon over bare canvas paint, b.e. warmth on my cheeks and a pink gloss with a peach mixed over it. on my eyes I added brassy over the white liner just because I felt naked with just white liner on.