Spring-Summer 2020

MaryJane

The collection is very pretty and, when i first saw it, I added the warm eye quad, highlighter, and brighter lipstick to my cart. After thinking it over, I decided to pass on all it it. I think I can get a similar eye look with my ND sunrise palette or PMG divine rose. I have a ton of highligters that will give me the same effect and i don't wear bright lipsticks enough to spend the $$ on another one. I'm curious to see swatches/looks once this is more widely available.

Dreamsfashion

This is an interesting highlighter color! When I sample on my finger it looks like a tawny rose beige color but then once it’s put on the skin it has a silver pearl finish. Super creamy but super fine formula.

elegant-one

This is an interesting highlighter color! When I sample on my finger it looks like a tawny rose beige color but then once it’s put on the skin it has a silver pearl finish. Super creamy but super fine formula.
I really wanted it to be that rose shade like it looks in the video. It's not?

Winthrop44

I am really hoping for some liquid eye shadow swatches

Did you see the ones in the video? So far anything I've seen make them look like the picture elegant-one elegant-one just posted. It would be great if Chanel could post a more subtle application of them as well because personally I think shoveling them on with a trowel looks rather unappealing.

Last edited:

Dreamsfashion

Elegant-one, The Highlighter must be rosier than I thought! My husband just said, “oh you have pink cheeks” lol. Here it sampled next to my Bobby Brown sunset glow

Attachments

• 0EF47F9E-447F-4EEA-83E9-2B397520D267.jpeg
    0EF47F9E-447F-4EEA-83E9-2B397520D267.jpeg
    153.2 KB · Views: 13

elegant-one

Elegant-one, The Highlighter must be rosier than I thought! My husband just said, “oh you have pink cheeks” lol. Here it sampled next to my Bobby Brown sunset glow
Hahaha! It's beautiful on you. I'll get it. Thanks

I just ordered it with the free overnight shipping :)

Last edited:

Monsy

Did you see the ones in the video? So far anything I've seen make them look like the picture elegant-one elegant-one just posted. It would be great if Chanel could post a more subtle application of them as well because personally I think shoveling them on with a trowel looks rather unappealing.

thank you ! I didn't see this one before

I would love to see swatches not so packed more like how it would look naturally on the eye, like lightly layered

elegant-one

thank you ! I didn't see this one before

I would love to see swatches not so packed more like how it would look naturally on the eye, like lightly layered
I agree. The model shots under each of the shades do look really pretty on & not like the one I posted above.

elegant-one

I am really tempted by shades 2,3, & 5. If they're super shimmery, they don't work well on old eyelids. LOL on the trowel comment!

Monsy

It leans more tawny nude than a true rose to me. I keep playing with it because the formula is so different. Instead of being super light and satiny it is velvet creamy, almost moldable powder. And it seems that once pressed it releases a silvery sheen.
that is a perfect description of the color! i just got mine let me try to take some photos

Latest posts