Springsheen v. Spaced Out (and maybe a trade!)

monter

I have both, but I'm unsure if I should KEEP both. They seem similar to me, but I rarely use blushes, so I'm pretty unconfident in my evaluation skills.
lol.gif

Spaced Out seemed a little softer (in color) and not as harsh as Springsheen (not that Springsheen is harsh, but it sometimes comes out a little much on my NC20 pastiness), but I haven't played much with them to compare, and don't really WANT to use the Spaced Out too much in case they really are both not worth keeping so I can maybe trade it. :x

Thoughts?

dayroll

If you had to get rid of one, then I would get rid of springsheen just because spaced out is an LE blush. Once or if you use up spaced out, then you could still get springsheen.

Dani California

Hell, I have both and love both!!
greengrin.gif
I love how springsheen is glowy, I'm very pale as well......also spaced out is a nice but more daytime blush if that makes any sense. You could use springsheen for night and spaced out for day
greengrin.gif

Sanayhs

If you're not using a skunk brush with your blush, you'll find that to help immensely, as it will keep pretty much any blush colour soft enough for pale skin. I would keep both, as I think they're both pretty.