NARS black mascara
MAC black tied e/s to line
MAC sprout
MAC green brown pigment
MAC golden olive pigment
UD mildew
MAC peachstock l/s

angela

amazing! you're so beautiful.. flawless blending too! you are seriously one of my top 3 favorites here on fotds =]

OliveButtercup

Quote:
Originally Posted by shes a REAL card
:O perfection. gimme your hair please kthanks.

Hey chickie! You know I dyed my hair because you dyed yours first and it looked so hot so I thought I'd try it too. I'm so pleased. Thanks for the inspiration, as usual.

OliveButtercup

Quote:
Originally Posted by professionaltart
i love the shape of your eyes...damnit

Thank you! I've heard this before but I've never really been sure what it meant. I've never noticed my eyes to be different from anybody else's.

OliveButtercup

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarAsh182
HOT! Green is amazing on you and so is Peachstock! Lucky! I can't find that l/s anywhere.

Thanks! I think Peachstock would look great on you. Sometimes it reminds me of putting concealer on my lips, though, but so pretty!

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by angela
amazing! you're so beautiful.. flawless blending too! you are seriously one of my top 3 favorites here on fotds =]

I totally agree. You, Stacey, and JokersKick are my favorites. I'm glad that you posted again. I thought you had been scared away by the whole picture theft thing. Glad you're back! I love the eyes. The close-ups are cool but the whole face is really nice because I can see everything you used and how it looks together. Awesome job as usual.

OliveButtercup

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
I totally agree. You, Stacey, and JokersKick are my favorites. I'm glad that you posted again. I thought you had been scared away by the whole picture theft thing. Glad you're back! I love the eyes. The close-ups are cool but the whole face is really nice because I can see everything you used and how it looks together. So awesome job as usual.

I know what you mean about the full-face pics. I usually don't post as many of those because the eyes are always the focal point of my looks, and I never really wear any color on my lips. I also always have a hard time taking decent full-face pics.

Regarding the picture theft thing, I'm in the middle of getting that girl's account cancelled, but I realize that things like this can happen all the time and we might not even ever realize it. I'm not going to really worry about it anymore, since it isn't exactly as serious as identity theft or something, yanno?

Latest posts