Star Flash, Lustre Twins, Cult of Cherry, Overrich

JustDivine

Star Flash
Nothing. I am having a serious overhaul of my spending and do not need any of these eyeshadows

Lustre Twins
Nothing

Cult of Cherry
Nothing

Overrich
Maybe Antique Green

But I am not buying from any of the collections before Christmas. I think I need to get my priorities in order, regular spends on makeup is not one of them right now...

catz1ct

Not sure yet, I might get about 2 eyeshadows from Starflash and a couple of things from cult of cherry. I can't really say anything is standing out for me at the moment.

x.DOLLYMiX.x

Nothing really interests me in any of these collections which is really weird for me. A couple of weeks before these collections come out I will be wanting everything lol.

Luceuk

I said a few days ago that I was going to get a few things from each but I've changed my mind. I'm going to try and not get anything, I need to save my money for a bit, I spend too much money
nonono.gif

tigerli17

Star Flash:
Dreammaker
Sunset B
Lotusland
Mink & Sable
Top Hat

LustreTwins:
I think I'm one of the few people who really like the prolong wears so I'll probably end up buying quite a few. I use them as a sort of stain base for other lipsticks. I always use Persist under my red lipsticks, it guarentees at least some colour stays there. The ones I like the sound of are:

Alta Moda / Hip Love
Custom Rose / Pink Virtue
Gypsy Rose / Shimmer it
Pink Air / White Top
Red Reflection / Mirror
And both new nail lacquers

Cult of Cherry:
Really doesn't interest me much at all.
Just the new nail lacquers.

Overrich:
All of them
tong.gif
this comes out over my birthday so that'll be my present!

cutiebe2

star flash: everything!!! (will try to keep it to about 4 e/s and the Kohl liner)

Luster Twins: nothing

Cult of Cherry: Two quads and a lipstick

Overrich: nothing

Susanne

Starflash:

Talent Pool
Sunset B.
Lotusland
Top Hat
kohl Raven

Overrich:

Antique Green
Vintage Gold

Cult of Cherry:

Shadowy Lady Quad
Tempting Quad
l/g Cult of Cherry
l/g Rich & Ripe
blush Blooming

I will pass the Lustre Twins.

ritchieramone

I had a good look through the available swatches and product descriptions yesterday and made a list of what I'm considering, but these will probably still change.

Starflash
Sunset B
Lotusland

and I'm also considering ...
Dreammaker
Bold & Brazen
Mink & Sable
Go

Overrich
I was all excited about new pigments, but now that I see most of these will become permanent products in the pro line, I might hold off until I can see them in the store, though that's likely to be a long time in the future.
ssad.gif
I'm still considering Mega-Rich but I think Off the Radar might be a preferable shade for me, so I might just try to pick that up somewhere instead.

Cult of Cherry
I love the name of this collection, but I was intially disappointed when I saw the products - I never wear dark lip colours and I can't be doing with anything brown, but the Spiced Chocolate quad looks alright. I'd prefer to be able to see it in person to know just *how* brown some of the shades are, but that's unlikely so I'll probably pass on it. I might get a couple of lipglasses though as they're a bit more wearable for me.

melliquor

Starflash...
Smoke & Diamands
Talent Pool
Lotusland
Sunset B
Dreammaker or Grand Entrance
5 x Feline Kohl Power (HG e/l)

Overrich...
Haven't decided yet. They all look very similiar to last years pigment collection.

Colour Forms...
Jardin Aires
Tea Time
Gilded Green
Circa Plum
Female Richmetal Highlighter

Cult of Cherry...
Spiced Chocolate Quad
Tempting Quad
Both blushes
Haven't looked at lippies yet... probably one lippie and one lipglass

Lustre Twins...
Not interested

neeshie

Starflash...
Smoke & Diamands
Talent Pool
Mink & Sable
Feline Kohl Power

Overrich:
Antique Green
Vintage Gold

But if they're going to be perm I may wait for a trip to the states later this year....

Cult of Cherry...
Thankfully not interested

Lustre Twins...
Not interested -even if it does make its way here

SARAHheartsMAC

I don't think I can afford anything from these collections
ssad.gif

Maybe I will get one eyeshadow from starflash (mink and sable) but I really want some of the overrich pigments! humph.

Jot

I think i thought i was going to pass on Starflash but yesterday i went to the counter to cheer myself up after a bad day and asked what collection was out next and was offered a look!!! i was like oh they are lovely i'll definately be getting some - and was offered the chance to buy there and then
smiles.gif

Normally i'm clued up on what i want but hadn't looked so made some impulsive buys!!!
They are so lovely i think i'll go back for more when they are released!
oops!

neeshie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jot
I think i thought i was going to pass on Starflash but yesterday i went to the counter to cheer myself up after a bad day and asked what collection was out next and was offered a look!!! i was like oh they are lovely i'll definately be getting some - and was offered the chance to buy there and then
smiles.gif

Normally i'm clued up on what i want but hadn't looked so made some impulsive buys!!!
They are so lovely i think i'll go back for more when they are released!
oops!

What did you get?

Jot

Quote:
Originally Posted by neeshie
What did you get?

i got
glamour check!
bold and brazen
grand entrance
dreammaker
e/s

feline e/l

i also fancied
go
mink and sable
smoke and diamonds.

Really loving the shadows i bought x

ilovegreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jot
i got
glamour check!
bold and brazen
grand entrance
dreammaker
e/s

feline e/l

i also fancied
go
mink and sable
smoke and diamonds.

Really loving the shadows i bought x

what's the finish like is it better than Veluxe Pearl ?

Latest posts