Stardust Eyeshadow

Shypo

I got Space Cowboy and Bobby Dazzle - I LOVE them! Space Cowboy looks a bit taupey in the pan, but comes out more pinky/peach and the glitter isn't chunky at all. No fallout. It is SO pretty!

I agree with others that if you want more opacity you need to use a sponge applicator or use it wet, but it's just as pretty layered over other shadows, or as a blending shadow to give that nice reflective quality to your eye.

I may check out a couple of other colors -

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allybcd
They look pretty, but I'm not a huge fan of sheer eyeshadow. I like it to be really pigmented.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeSignal16
^Me neither I like color darn it! lol

iagree.gif
I prefer strong pigment in my shadows.
yes.gif

SmokeSignal16

I finally got to see these the other day. They are very very pretty! I would agree they would be best wet for maximum color but even dry they aren't bad, but I would use a sponge tip with them or your finger if you can work it that way. I will def be picking some of these up soon! I'm holding out for a friends and family sale.

Whitney6195

I just bought Diamond Dog a week ago, and I tried it out today. Its sheer when applied dry, and very sparkly. I tried it after getting my brush damp with Fix+ and applied over my beige-ing shadestick and I love the color!

StilettoXOXO

Atmosphere is my fav~ It's a gorgeous tropical blue sparkley shade. It is sheer but it looks beautiful over other shadows and liner. I love it over black and brown, you get the prettiest sparkley effect.

Latest posts