Starflash is going up on maccosmetics.co.uk

vocaltest

i've only got smoke&diamonds, none of the other colours jumped out at me, i've got dupes for them. i really want to get feline kohl power but i've heard its not waterline safe
ssad.gif

-moonflower-

Quote:
Originally Posted by neeshie
I went to selfridges today and got smoke and diamonds (want a backup), talent pool, mink and sable and feline. Am also considering go. Hmmm.

I'd originally gone to get the colour forms pigments...I'm going to Dublin for the next bank holiday so I can pick them up then! But its annoying that they're not out here.

I'm not sure if you'll be able to get the pigments, I think it's only the palettes and brush sets that are beig sold over here. That's all they had yesterday anyway
th_dunno.gif

Jot

Quote:
Originally Posted by vocaltest
i've only got smoke&diamonds, none of the other colours jumped out at me, i've got dupes for them. i really want to get feline kohl power but i've heard its not waterline safe
ssad.gif

I've been wearing it on mine - opps

Claire84

The people I was chatting to at my counter HAD been to update, hence why I was surprised they didn't know about Starflash. Weird. I'll have to pop down there sometime this week and see if they ever got the collection in co there are a few of the shadows I want tio see in person before buying them.

user68

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
i thought feline was ok for the waterline?

Me too. It's a kohl after all, and not waterproof for sure, lol

x.DOLLYMiX.x

I went to the MAC counter today to see starflash and I didnt get any of it :O I was going to get smoke and diamonds but I thought it was too like moth brown so I didnt get it
greengrin.gif
. But I still spent £50 on perm items.

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by x.DOLLYMiX.x
I went to the MAC counter today to see starflash and I didnt get any of it :O I was going to get smoke and diamonds but I thought it was too like moth brown so I didnt get it
greengrin.gif
. But I still spent £50 on perm items.

you have some willpower! lol but i suppose you bought stuff anyway
smiles.gif
what did you get?

x.DOLLYMiX.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
you have some willpower! lol but i suppose you bought stuff anyway
smiles.gif
what did you get?

I was really pleased with myself
greengrin.gif
I got number 10 lashes, the lash glue, rich ground fluidline (they were sold out of graphic brown) so Iam not so sure on this. Satin taupe eyeshadow and hug me lipstick. I wanted more but the counter was so busy and my boyfriend was getting impatient haha :L.

glam8babe

aww i love satin taupe and hug me!
my boyfriend always gets impatient, hes like 'im gonna go sit down' and points to an estee lauder chair counter and im like 'you cant do that!' so he just has to stand and wait lol they should have special couches for annoying boyfriends to sit and wait on

ritchieramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by x.DOLLYMiX.x
greengrin.gif

Was that at Glasgow HoF? I went there last Saturday to have a look and all they had were Lotusland and Sunset B (which I'd already bought online) and the 2 blue e/s which I wasn't interested in anyway. I wanted a Mystery kohl power pencil and they were out of those too!
th_dunno.gif

I left with nothing but a big grumpy face and a bad mood!

Luceuk

I still haven't bought any Starflash, my willpower is holdig up this time
greengrin.gif
Infact I haven't bought any makeup since Sonic chic.

x.DOLLYMiX.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchieramone
Was that at Glasgow HoF? I went there last Saturday to have a look and all they had were Lotusland and Sunset B (which I'd already bought online) and the 2 blue e/s which I wasn't interested in anyway. I wanted a Mystery kohl power pencil and they were out of those too!
th_dunno.gif

I left with nothing but a big grumpy face and a bad mood!

Yeah it was Glasgow, they have everything except lotusland and something else but everything else including the kohl pencil was there.