Starflash Spree, Thankyou For Coming to me!

snowflakelashes

Okay so I went to the post office today, I saw a parcel card and I bit my lip when the postmistress brought out the package, I gasped very loudly.

In my Package:
242 Shader Brush (a duplicate, have one, love it)
239 Eye Shading Brush (pretty soft goat hair)

Mystery Kohl Power Eye Pencil
Feline Kohle Power eye Pencil
Orpheus Kohl Power eye Pencil
Raven Kohl Power eye Pencil

Coal Black - Pro Lash Mascara (love it, yum length!!)

$$$$$ YES NAIL LACQUER

Shadows:
Top Hat
Lotusland
Sunset B
GO
Bold & Brazen
Grand Entrance
Glamour Check!
Mike & Sable
Dreamaker
Star by night
Talent pool
Smoke and Diamonds

Yes, I went temporarily insane and majorly indulged in retail therapy ... okay I don't own much makeup and I figured this would give me variety in my collection. Its a touch embarassing when you look at the packing slip, but... I figure you guys can relate a little.

I'm already in love with 8 of the shadows (I'm wearing 5 already :-O ) , the jury's out on the other 4... I think I need to figure out what they go with then I'll like them.

Okay time to take the makeup remover to my swatched up arms and hands... i swatch out looks before i put them on my eyes blending, even drawing liner to try and make sure they all match . I'm sort of blue and pink and purple all over right now teehee...

User49

blush-anim-cl.gif
I can assure you there are bigger spenders
blush-anim-cl.gif
What a lovely haul! I haven't been able to get any starflash yet but I really want some! My friend put Smoke & Diamonds over Groundwork Paint pot the other day and it was gorgeous! The textures of the shadows are so blendable!
yes.gif

xphoenix06

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Wow that is an awesome haul! Great start to your collection!

Yes! Awesome haul!! I only have two e/s from this collection Grand Entrance and Dream Maker, wish my hauls were like yours or even bigger!!
thmbup.gif

snowflakelashes

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Wow that is an awesome haul! Great start to your collection!

Thanks, I think it was a good time to beef up the color collection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitternmyveins
blush-anim-cl.gif
I can assure you there are bigger spenders
blush-anim-cl.gif
What a lovely haul! I haven't been able to get any starflash yet but I really want some! My friend put Smoke & Diamonds over Groundwork Paint pot the other day and it was gorgeous! The textures of the shadows are so blendable!
yes.gif

Thanks I needed that reassurance! Well just more a 'someone gets it' hehe
smiles.gif
They're so soft and glide on beautifully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xphoenix06
Yes! Awesome haul!! I only have two e/s from this collection Grand Entrance and Dream Maker, wish my hauls were like yours or even bigger!!
thmbup.gif

Yeah I wish I could afford to do this on a more regular basis. Ahhhh the day dreams of unlimted wealth lol :-D

pensive

Don't feel bad. I went pretty insane with Starflash myself and got every shadow, two polishes, etc. My wallet is hating me right now. Enjoy the haul!

jamie89

i have NO starflash! i need to get on it!!!! :p enjoy your haul, i've heard great things about this collection.