Starflashin' It!

*Moni-Luv*

Another look with the Starflash collection. The colors are really vibrant IRL but seemed a little washed out in the pictures. Maybe I should take some time to learn how to take better pics with my little camera. =)

Hope ya like it!

What I used (all Mac unless specified)

FACE
NC42 SPF foundation
Accentuate/Sculpt powder

EYES
Benefit Lemon Aid
Grand Entrance e/s
Talent Pool e/s
Lotusland e/s
Top Hat e/s
Orb e/s
Blacktrack f/l
Graphblack liner
Revlon 3D mascara in black

CHEEKS
Dainty MB

LIPS
Custom Rose/Pink Virtue pro longwear lustre

winkiss.gif
THANKS FOR LOOKING!

zeroxstar

super pretty!
what did you use as a base? I had to PACK on lotusland for it to do the color in the pot any justice on my lid - did you have the same trouble? i'm sad cause it's soooooo amazing in the pot
ssad.gif

*Moni-Luv*

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroxstar
super pretty!
what did you use as a base? I had to PACK on lotusland for it to do the color in the pot any justice on my lid - did you have the same trouble? i'm sad cause it's soooooo amazing in the pot
ssad.gif

I used Benefit Lemon Aid and I had the EXACT same problem as you! I thought it was just me! It took many applications for it to be vibrant and even then it's not the the extent that I would have liked.

zeroxstar

boooooo! that makes me sad, cause i was most excited for this & top hat... now i'm thinking maybe i should trade it in for a perm purple w/ similar vibrance & better color payoff. any suggestions?

*Moni-Luv*

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroxstar
boooooo! that makes me sad, cause i was most excited for this & top hat... now i'm thinking maybe i should trade it in for a perm purple w/ similar vibrance & better color payoff. any suggestions?

I'm going to play around with it a little more. Maybe try it over a paint pot or paint. I'm stuck with it regardless cause I used my B2M and I can't return it! I'll keep you updated. =)

Latest posts