Starry-Eyed Liquid Eyeliner

Kristen

Has anyone tried these yet? I just saw them sephora and I am totally lemming Drunk Dial, Obsessed Fan and Restraining Order. If someone does see them.. how do they compare with glitter liners Peacocky and Divine Lime. Also is Restraining Order TRUE black glitter? Thanks!

nycky

Drunk dial is peacocky's twin.
eyelove.gif
So so beautiful. Restraining order is identical to mercuric except that it has tiny tiny pieces of black glitter mixed in. I don't have divine lime but obsessed fan is more of an emerald green. They're also bigger than the MAC ones. HTH!

Kristen

Thank you very much! I hate how no one will release a true black glitter liner.. but now to find someone to CP drunk dial for me....

vivaXglamlove

i tested all of them on my hand when i was at it's in the bag (it sells too faced)
and they're amazing! they have tons of glitter in them but not too much. They go one very smooth and not heavy.
The colors are very bright and not sheer.
and the brush is very thin and not flimsy

i might pick up Obsessed Fan, drunk dial and Restraining Order

BadBadGirl

I'm always so excited to see new Glitter Liners.

I ordered Stalkerazzi, it should be here in a few days. I think I'll get Mad Mad Love (I've been wanting a pink liner) next or Obsessed Fan.

I don't need Drunk Dial because I have UD's Air Guitar which looks very similar. I am also curious about Restraining Order- it looks close to UD's Spandex.

Kristen, a true black glitter shoulds lovely. Hopefully someone makes one soon.

Latest posts