Starry Eyed/Viva Glam VI FOTD

lightsinsorrow

I worked the Viva Glam event today and I just got home. Keep in mind that this was applied about 8 hours ago (I touched up the lips around 4 though), so some of it has worn off. I took off my VG Dita t-shirt but most of my makeup is still on so I just thought I'd share. The theme today was a neutral eye with a stenciled star and a red lip.

Face:
Studio Finish concealer in NW25 under eyes
Ladyblush Blushcreme
Blot Loose in Medium Dark

Eyes:
Carbon to fill brows
Mink browset
Luna CCB as base
Soba on inner lids
Mulch on outer lids, crease, and lower lashlines
Shroom to highlight
Coppering applied with 266 brush for the star stencil + rhinestones applied with Duo
Blacktrack to line
MF Lash Perfection in Rich Black (I cheated with the mascara; I know)
#7 Lash

Lips:
Brick lipliner
Viva Glam VI lipstick
Viva Glam VI Lipglass

541678.jpeg

curlyqmishee

Wow, very pretty! The l/s and l/g look awesome on you. Your brows are like perfectly shaped... I wish I could get mine like that!

lightsinsorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlyqmishee
Wow, very pretty! The l/s and l/g look awesome on you. Your brows are like perfectly shaped... I wish I could get mine like that!

I trim and pluck my brows, but I'd like to try threading. I'm getting lazy and would rather have someone else do the work...haha.

pink_candy

very pretty plus uve got a beautiful smile..

i read you fill ur eyebrows with carbon :confused: dont you think thats too dark?

lightsinsorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink_candy
very pretty plus uve got a beautiful smile..

i read you fill ur eyebrows with carbon :confused: dont you think thats too dark?

No, it actually matches my hair color perfectly and I apply it with a VERY light hand (I dip a 208 brush in the shadow, tap off the excess, swipe the brush across a tissue and then apply). Dark brown (even Brun) is too obvious on me because my hair doesn't have enough red tones in it for the brow color to look natural.