Stay put eyebrows? Tattoo?

~Coco~

I would love to see any pictures of someone who has tattood eyebrows. Any pro's or con's. I am really considering it. Please pictures are worth a thousand words!!

Thanks!

triccc

My boyfriend's mother has it done. She is now 61. I think it looks sooo unnatural. And she had them done in a reddish color when she used to dye her hair like that, but now she keeps it dark brown. so it looks even more odd.

Just like any tattoo, you are stuck with it forever. I would definitely advise against it.

MiCHiE

I used to work with a girl who had them done. She had very sparse eyebrows, but it looked worse after the tattooing. Just a few hairs on top of a permanant Sharpie line. Too dark and unnatural, IMO. I guess something like that would look OK if it was used as a fill-in.

~Coco~

Wow thank you so much guys! My eyebrows aren't gone but they are light and sparse. But I guess I can't just keep using my eyeshadow and liners to fill them in.

ExquisiteImages

You can get them tattooed on lightly since they came out with new formulas. My mother does permanent makeup (tattooing of the eyebrows, eyeliner, lips, etc.) and that's how I know. Back in the days most people who got their eyebrows, eyeliners, and lipliners tattooed came out really dark and unnatural.

SELFstyled

Oh lordy, the tattooed eyebrows I've seen have never looked "natural". I knew these two sisters who had theirs done & they must've used the same template because both of them had the same shape. Both their eyebrows were way too dark & didn't 'go' with their faces.

If you do decide to get them make sure the ink isn't too harsh for your colouring. Good luck!
smiles.gif