• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Steamy, gold, coppery look! [video, link]

M.A.C_Addiction

Re: Steamy, gold, coppery look!

Awesome! Great tut!
thmbup.gif

MACATTAK

Can't wait to take a look! BTW I really like the videos where you talk in them...somehow I can follow those better, I don't know why
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
Keep them up, your videos are wonderful!!

majacat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
Can't wait to take a look! BTW I really like the videos where you talk in them...somehow I can follow those better, I don't know why
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
Keep them up, your videos are wonderful!!

yeah im sorry i don't talk at the moment but i live at my parents house till i find a new apartment cause my boyfriend and I broke up so im practically homeless at the moment.
But when i hopefully sometime in the nearest future get a place to live ill do the talking ones again.

MACATTAK

Sorry to hear about your breakup
ssad.gif
Hope all gets better soon. I'm glad you are still posting your videos...you always look so great!