Steamy is being discontinued...

giz2000

so get some while they're still around...also being discontinued (the few that I remember from a HUGE list): Steep, Intoxicate (my favorite...I stocked up!), Rummy, and Retrospeck...
cry.gif

sigwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by giz2000
so get some while they're still around...also being discontinued (the few that I remember from a HUGE list): Steep, Intoxicate (my favorite...I stocked up!), Rummy, and Retrospeck...
cry.gif

hmm...Steamy doesn't have the triangle, Steep has been gone for a while I think, hasn't it? Then Rummy is on the "Goodbyes" page which is found under the section for "Picks." I forgot to see Retrospeck, but I thought it was always there. I'll go back & look. You got me to to check with the announcement about Steamy!
smiles.gif

Alexa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugz07
I thought Rummy was LE with D'Bohemia?

me too
th_confused_new.gif

Juneplum

giselle!!! 1st u leave me and make me
cry.gif
, now u bring me bad news and make me
cry.gif
again.. must get another steamy & intoxicate.. i love those color
ssad.gif

NutMeg

But why Steamy? It makes no sense. Do they honestly just discontinue good colours to make us stock up? I swear I don't understand the MAC people sometimes. From a business point of view it just makes no sense to get rid of such a beautiful colour... I guess I'm sad. *cries* I love it.

prppygrl69

well maybe they said hey we made a hotter color than this or maybe its not selling as well anymore....so we might have some hot colors to look forward to

LivinginPink

I just talked to my MA and she brought out the book and she said no. There is no way they would disc Retro because its one of the best sellers. Steamy she could see as shimmermoss is very similar but they are not on the list.