steamy e/s
Avon daring definition brow filler in soft black
CoverGirl eyeliner in black onyx
Rimmel Lash Maxxx in extreme black

LIPS:
Oak l/l
Gel l/s

YvetteJeannine

Very nice! I love the cheeks..I need to get Trace Gold.. I've been wantin' it forEVER now...I need to break down and get it, 'cause it's fantastic!!

HEY: I see you're from New Milford...I'm also from Litchfield Cnty...I'm about 1/2hr. away from you (if there's not TONS of slowwww traffic on Rt. 202)! Which MAC counter do you go to...Poughkipsee maybe (there's only a counter there..)? Or Danbury Fair Mall (I *think* there's a MAC counter there in MACY's..not sure though)...Bummer there's only one or two actual MAC stores in CT-one's in the Westfarms Mall (which is where I go...it's about 45min away from me)-and I think there MIGHT be one in Fairfield Cnty. somewhere..but not sure..Anyway, where do you get MAC'd
winks.gif
???

Jennybella

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteJeannine
Very nice! I love the cheeks..I need to get Trace Gold.. I've been wantin' it forEVER now...I need to break down and get it, 'cause it's fantastic!!

HEY: I see you're from New Milford...I'm also from Litchfield Cnty...I'm about 1/2hr. away from you (if there's not TONS of slowwww traffic on Rt. 202)! Which MAC counter do you go to...Poughkipsee maybe (there's only a counter there..)? Or Danbury Fair Mall (I *think* there's a MAC counter there in MACY's..not sure though)...Bummer there's only one or two actual MAC stores in CT-one's in the Westfarms Mall (which is where I go...it's about 45min away from me)-and I think there MIGHT be one in Fairfield Cnty. somewhere..but not sure..Anyway, where do you get MAC'd
winks.gif
???

hey! I go to Danbury I LOVEEEEEEEE the girls (and guy!) there. its kinda funny ive gotten pretty close with them lol... the other store your talking about is in the Stamford mall about 45 mins from me
ssad.gif