Steelers Game Day FOTD!

moonrevel

I don't know how many of you follow football, but today is a big playoff game for the Steelers against the Colts. I am, of course, a Steelers fan, so I thought I would do some Steeler-themed makeup for the party I'm attending. It's black and gold (of course) with a touch of blue and red, which are in our logo. This is, for me, a fun look, though I realize a bit off the wall. I'm not going for any makeup greatness awards here, I understand, but I want to show team spirit, and what better way to do it than with crazy makeup! Enjoy!

steelers2.jpg

steelers.jpg

And in case you want to recreate this amazing look, here's what I used.
smiles.gif
All MAC unless otherwise specified.

Face:
Smashbox Photo Finish foundation primer
Clinique Line Smoothing Concealer in Moderately Fair
Clinique Superbalanced foundation in Breeze mixed with MAC green color corrector
Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder in Stay Buff
Petticoat MSF
NARS Sin Blush

Eyes:
UD Primer Potion
Corn and Sharkskin Shadesticks as bases
Black Tied e/s
Gold and Primary Yellow Pigments
Crystal Avalanche e/s
Deep Truth and Ben Nye Cherry Red to line
Benefit Bad Gal Lash on top lashes, Bourjois Pump up the Volume mascara on bottom

Lips:
Sapilicious Lipgelee

Oh yeah, and go Steelers, and no hard feelings to any Indy fans, or others who don't like Pittsburgh. Everyone just wants to support their team and see them win, right?

moonrevel

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampygirl
Looks Great! GOOO STEELERS! They are my team too!
smiles.gif

Woo, really? Great to meet a fellow Steeler fan! I'm trying to remain positive about today, but everyone around me being so negative is making it difficult.

MACmermaid

great job on the makeup! and yay another football fan! unfortunately i live in Eagles' country and i HATE the Eagles. i'm a diehard Buffalo Bills fan (random since I'm not from New York) but since they suck i've been a bit of a Steelers fan. enjoy the game!
smiles.gif

faithhopelove24

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonrevel
Woo, really? Great to meet a fellow Steeler fan! I'm trying to remain positive about today, but everyone around me being so negative is making it difficult.

now laugh in their faces csuse the Steelers WON! hehe. great mu, yah for team spirit!!!
smiles.gif

depecher

That was an intense game! I am soooooooo glad that the Colts lost. My beloved Washington Redskins lost yesterday. We will be better next year, but the Denver Broncos are my second favorite team, so I am happy. THEY are going to beat the Steelers next week! =)

Latest posts