Stella...

last post before I go to bed.

I bought a big bottle of this last fall becuase i was in love with the rosey smell...not it just reminds me of roach spray and I hate it. I think I should just stick to the testers when it comes to perfume.

twistofgold

I love this fragrance, dont own it yet, its quite strong isnt it?
I think the bottle is absolutely divine, but my boyfriend thinks it smells like pot pourri
ssad.gif

aziajs

I love it. I tracked it down when it came out last year. It is strong. You have to wear it sparingly but it is very sexy. I wear it when I'm going out for the evening.

PLAYAGIRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
I love it. I tracked it down when it came out last year. It is strong. You have to wear it sparingly but it is very sexy. I wear it when I'm going out for the evening.

I also love it except that it doesn't seem to stay on me more than a couple of hours
th_confused_new.gif

more_please

Stella just came out with stella rose absolute, which is regular stella with more rose, you should check it out mimi

Scrangie

Quote:
Originally Posted by more_please
Stella just came out with stella rose absolute, which is regular stella with more rose, you should check it out mimi

Rose Absolute is totally gorgeous. Love it!

pugmommy7

I love this scent. I just ran out this fall and need to get more. I used to love poison back in the ahem..80's and this reminds me of a subtler version with roses. LOVED it and always got compliments. I did fade on me though
ssad.gif

user79

I bought this, and returned it. It smelled soooo pretty at first, but by the end of the evening, all I could smell was a shoddy rendition of rose. Ugh. Too bad that the smell changed so much from the initial few hours of wear.

glam8babe

oh realy! i love it... i think ti smells better on me once its faded but i guess its different for everyone

MaySum

I Looooove this perfume.
I've worn it every day for the past 3 years (and I really do mean everyday! even days when im at home in my PJs, I get paniky when my bottle is running low) and I've never noticed that, in fact I get more compliments on it when it is 'older' then when it is 'just sprayed' as it were. Even in the mornings, when I still smell of yesterdays perfume ppl comment on how nice it is (even the postman once commented lol).
I find the first scent is a more cold and fresh rose, that gets deeper, and warmer as the day progresses.
I also love the way it scents my clothes, esp scarves and jumpers, for some reason it just latches onto cashmere, my (very few) cashmere jumpers just seem to take on this scent as winter progresses (even after washes they still have the faint scent of it).
Anyhoo, did I mention how much I love this scent? :p

redambition

i love Stella (and Stella in Two, and probably will love absolute when i get my mitts on it).

I'm a sucker for rose scents.