Stereo Rose in North Central Florida

sbetsy

I don't live close enough to drive back down and do any CPs (I live over 2 hrs away and have a puppy) but the freestanding store at the Florida Mall has Stereo Rose (and petticoat and naked you) and the Orlando CCO has Coco, Deckchair and Provence pigments and Leisuretime and Belle Azure e/s.

Beautiful1

Wow This Is Awesome But How Can I Get These Items And I Live In New Jersey
ssad.gif
Is There A Way That I Would Be Able To Order Them :confused:

darla

The freestanding store should allow you to do a charge & ship. You just need to call in with a credit card. And if I recall, the CCO does not allow charge & ships.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi_Flower
Do counters sell left overs from old collectiosn for as long as they're left over?

That's a good question. I have gone into stores/counters and seen products that were long gone LE products. I went in asking about Cheekhues and was told that they still had a few cuz some counters still have things cuz they have yet to send them back so I don't know. She told me you just have to ask.

jmvuitton

haha they're sold out now. the ma said they had it for a while then all of a sudden, they get many many calls on it today and sold out. i bought 3 as well =)

dstroyedangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmvuitton
haha they're sold out now. the ma said they had it for a while then all of a sudden, they get many many calls on it today and sold out. i bought 3 as well =)

would you be willing to sell me one I'm dyyyying to get one and all- please let me know, thanks
smiles.gif

whosheis

Quote:

lol just outta curiousity, how many do you have?

jmvuitton

Quote:
Originally Posted by dstroyedangel
would you be willing to sell me one I'm dyyyying to get one and all- please let me know, thanks
smiles.gif

I don't plan on keeping all 3 of course. I'll be letting at least 1 go but most likely 2. I normally have a sale on livejournal.com/community/mac_cosmetics or MUA.

jmvuitton

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosheis
lol just outta curiousity, how many do you have?

I only have 1 stereo rose I'm down to about.. probably less than 25% of product. Other fave MSFs are different story lol

dstroyedangel

Quote:
I don't plan on keeping all 3 of course. I'll be letting at least 1 go but most likely 2. I normally have a sale on livejournal.com/community/mac_cosmetics or MUA.

Thanks... but I was just wondering if you would be willing to do a transaction since I just moved and dont have the easiest access to the internet- let me know, I'd really appreciate it
smiles.gif

Latest posts