Steve Madden sizing?

Blushbaby

I'm a UK 8 (US 11). Would you say that Steve Madden's sizing is accurate or does it run small?

I'm contemplating ordering online. Thanks.

badkittekitte

ummmm...i own 4 pair of steve madden..3 pumps and one sneaker and the sizing is kinda off...i am a 9.5 US but i have a pair that are a 9 and the other are 10...would have gotten smaller, if they were available (clearance) so i would say that they run a little big..i would almost suggest going a half size down..just my suggestion

Dizzy

They run a bit big. I'm normally a size 9, but most of my Steve Madden shoes tend to be around 8-8.5.

Blushbaby

I think I'll prob up end up wearing my size as I have flat feet and some shoes often don't fit me right cos of this.

RoseyPosey

I Wear A 7.5 8 In Regular Shoes And I Thin My Heels Are An 8 From Him. A Little Loose But I Prefer My Heels That Way

Blushbaby

Back again - those of you who say they run a bit big, are your feet standard width or wider than average? Thanks.

xsnowwhite

I think they can be both. I have one pair thats a size 9 and one thats a 10 and other times I have not even be able to fit into a 10 so i really dont know. I think usually though its pretty small for me and my feet are average width.

Blushbaby

Well I'm bk in London but am lusting after a few pairs of shoes on the site. I think I'll just hold out and wait til I'm bk in NY in Dec and race down to the Union Sq branch and try everything on then.

Thanks again.

Nox

What it is, I think, is that Maddens tend to run wider than the industry average for the particular length. I don't think this brand is "narrow foot friendly".

I'm a spacious 10.5M in most designer shoes because of my width. If I had a narrower, more average width, I would probably be in a 9, maximum. With Steve Madden, I can wear a 9 with no width issues at all.