stila convertible color help

righteothen

I need some help choosing a color, since I can't get to a Sephora easily. I'm MAC NW20, and can't seem to be able to choose between Lillium and Peony. I have MAC Blushbaby, and NARS Orgasm, and like both colors (though I tend to wear Orgasm more).

Any help would be much appreciated ^_^.

Thanks in advanced.

Shadow

If you go to www.stilacosmetics.com the swatches are better than Sephora's. Lillium looks more pink, and Peony looks more brown. I'm also NW 20. I'd go with Peony. Rose looks pretty too. I guess I'm not much help.

righteothen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow
If you go to www.stilacosmetics.com the swatches are better than Sephora's. Lillium looks more pink, and Peony looks more brown. I'm also NW 20. I'd go with Peony. Rose looks pretty too. I guess I'm not much help.

Thanks ^_^. I looked at the Stila swatches, and read a lot of reviews, at multiple sites. What's confusing is that NC20 and NW20 are not one sided on the colors (they seem to be universally flattering), but some will claim a color is cool, or warm. Age does not seem to be a factor, either, so I can't even use age as a reference on how bold it is.

I guess the best thing to do is just buy one of them, and if I don't like it, return it for the other...

And you were help, don't worry ^_^.

Latest posts