Stila e/s trio (baked ones)

user3

Ok so I am going to try these or rather I really want the bronze one.

Just a few questions before I make the plunge:
How is the texture and pigment?

I am looking for something the is not too powdery with medium pigment.

Shawna

I want to know too. I am really lemming the Stila bronze trio and some Tarte stuff from the new sephora catalogue. I hope the texture is as good as other Stila eyeshadows. I love the texture of the ones I have.

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
I want to know too. I am really lemming the Stila bronze trio and some Tarte stuff from the new sephora catalogue. I hope the texture is as good as other Stila eyeshadows. I love the texture of the ones I have.

I just bought one from Sephora.com last night so I will let you know about the texture when I try it out.
I went back today to try and order one for my sister and they were all sold of bronze one so I bought her one off of Ebay.
These better be good!

midnightlouise

Sold out?! Wah. I guess it's ebay for me, too. Darn it. I knew I waited too long. But I think I wanted the copper one anyway, so perhaps I'll double-check Sephora & stila's website. I normally *love* stila's trios, so I'm also hoping these are as good or better. Love to hear you ladies' comments on them when you get them!

Sophia84

I'm going to buy the Bronze one since I'm sure it will be great for the summer! I wish I knew how pigmented is it though!

Arella

We just got them in over in Australia and I grabbed a gold one. I need to have a bit more of a play with it, but I think I'm in love.

user3

*insert cabbage patch dance here*

I got my Bronze glow, I got my Bronze glo!!!

484096.jpeg

I have not used it yet so I am only going off of the pure feel. They feel really nice maybe a bit less silky than Stila's usually e/s but still really nice.
I was hoping the bronze would be more tan but it's more pinky/bronze.
Can't wait to use it.

gretchygretch84

I got the copper one (my first stila anything) and I really like it! I think it will be great for "office" mu b/c I tan a lot in the summer. And now that the rain has stopped I can get to it!

Sabine

i really like the texture of these. i have the bronze and copper trios (also the pink glow blush/bronzer and all over glow. i didn't like the colors of the gold trio, ymmv), and they're very easy to work with. they have that nice smoothness baked shadows usually do, with decent pigmentation.

very, very shimmery (like many stila shadows), so keep that in mind if you don't like that kind of thing.

Sophia84

Hey I finally bought Bronze Glow trio e/s and I also bought the Pink Glow!! I haven't try them on but they're sooo pretty! I also consider to buy the Gold trio too in the future! here's a pic:

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by asteffey
Omg So Want This, Nessa You Cost Me So Much Money

LOL sorry
ssad.gif

Isis

I'm so I love with this new stila collection, but when I stopped by Sephora to pick some up they were all sold out! And I want to use them for a wedding too
ssad.gif

Latest posts