Stila Fall Collection

sweetmelissa

Has anyone seen this in person yet? I'm curious as to the size of the palettes. The colors look nice to me and I like the packaging so I'm wanting all the trios and the blush at least-oh who am I kidding? Probably the lip glazes too!

What does everyone think of these-anyone else thinking of getting them? Oh and do we know the prices yet?

sonodara

Sephora has the fall collection;
http://www.sephora.com/browse/produc...egoryId=C10463

I saw the products in person yesterday and I really liked two of the lip glazes; spiced maple and spiced pumpkin so I got those. They smell good and have a lot of shimmer to them.

I felt that the eye shadows looked a lot like other things that I own.
Sephora only had two of the eye shadow quads; Forest Clove and Cedar Grove. They didn't have the Silver Maple set.

Same thing with the blush - looks like everything else.

sweetmelissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonodara
I felt that the eye shadows looked a lot like other things that I own.
Sephora only had two of the eye shadow quads; Forest Clove and Cedar Grove. They didn't have the Silver Maple set.

Same thing with the blush - looks like everything else.

I kind of expected that. Thanks.

fletch50

I picked up all three trios and the blush at Holt Renfrew last week. I didn't have anything similar to the colors. I was quite impressed with the size of the palettes. They are quite large, definitely bigger than any of the past trios. I am thinking I might go back for a Lip Glaze, possibly the Spiced Pumpkin.

sara13

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetmelissa
Has anyone seen this in person yet? I'm curious as to the size of the palettes. The colors look nice to me and I like the packaging so I'm wanting all the trios and the blush at least-oh who am I kidding? Probably the lip glazes too!

What does everyone think of these-anyone else thinking of getting them? Oh and do we know the prices yet?

the palettes are much larger than their pictures would lead you to think. The net wt. of the eyeshadow trio in ounces is 0.37, or equal to more than 7 full-size MAC eyeshadows or more than 5 regular Stila pans.

christin679

Stila fall :)

I picked up the forest clove one... I LOVE IT... i use it for a nice green eye and also the liner color or what they are calling the liner color i put all over and under my eye for a nice easy one step smokey eye look.. i love it
clap.gif

Latest posts