Stila...hate them for makeup, but...

samtaro

I am in love with their perfumes. I currently have Creme Bouquet and Jade Blossom, and although Jade Blossom is my fave, I love them both. What do you guys think about them? Anyone a fan?

mspixieears

I don't mind Jade Blossom; was in two minds about it - bought it from a swapper, then swapped it away, then regretted it (!) and bought it back again. I adored the scent of Creme Bouquet but alas, my body chemistry did not. So unfair!

Admittedly, there are nicer green tea-type fragrances than Jade Blossom, but it's a refreshing change from my more floral fragrances.

Makeup-wise...I have a few e/s but they're not getting much use; generally not a huge fan either, like you
smiles.gif

krazysexxykool

I'm the opposite, not too fond of STILA'S fragrances but love the rest of the line. I guess Creme Bouquet is ok, lol.

Shine

I love the Creme Bouquet fragrance. But every time I go to Sephora, they are out of it. It hasn't been discontinued has it?

user23

I absolutely *love* Stila perfumes ...

Creme Bouquet has been my favorite for a long time, but I just got Midnight Bloom, and I think I like that a little better.

franimal

I love creme bouquet! I was thrilled to see it at a discounted price at Costco, where I bought my second bottle. My boyfriend really loves it too.

I do like and own Creme Bouquet, not so much a Jade Blossom person. I bought Midnight Bloom and loved it at first, but there was one note in it that I found overpowering and so I swapped it. Now I'm waiting to try out the new Mandarin Mist - has anyone sniffed this yet?

SELFstyled

I really love how Jade Blossom smells but I haven't bought a bottle yet. I realy should but I have so many perfumes on my wishlist.

I'm planning to hit up Sephora when we go to Vegas next week to check out Mandarin Mist. From the description it looks promising!
smiles.gif

Latest posts