Stila holiday info yet?

sweetmelissa

Not that I need anymore lemmings, lol. After a few years where I started to lose some love for Stila, lately they are releasing stuff that I actually want to buy! I'm scheming to how I can get my hands on all the kitten and Barbie stuff I want since I'm still an unemployed college student for one more semester, lol. Anyway...since Stila is finally coming out with good stuff lately imho, I'm so on the edge of my seat to see their holiday collections. Is it just me? lol. Unfortunately, I have found precious little info so far
thmbdn.gif
This is all I've found so far and while I think it's way cute, I'm guessing it will be only released in Asia:

Shining stila Special Holiday Can - 8tokyo.com

Sooooo.....any of you insiders have the scoop on holiday 09 yet? I know I'm getting ahead of myself but it's been a while since Stila made me
th_DANCE.gif

Kayraphat

SETS

Stila Kitten Set ($18) Sephora Exclusive
The set features Stila Kitten Eye Shadow and a brand new Stila Kitten Lip Glaze.

Stila Mini Lip Glaze Set ($25)
Includes eight shades of Stila Lip Glaze four of which are brand new, limited edition shades. LE Colors are Pinkle Twinkle, Marmalade, Candy, and Plum Fairy, Old Favorite Colors are Starfruit, Kitten, Cranberry, and Blackberry.

Stila 24K Luxe Lip Gloss Collection ($30)
Includes many of the shades released this Summer which are Radiant Sunset, Precious Coral, Golden Charm, and Vintage Merlot. This set is exclusive to Anthropologie.

Stila Smudge Pot Set ($32)

Includes Kitten, Black, and brand new shade Starry Night with a mini brush for application.

SOURCE: Musings of a Muse

Kelly78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mygreatlove
I just got an email for 4 smudge pots in Black, Kitten, Stary Blue, and Violet and a brush for $32! Yay

I got that too - and free shipping! I feel like they're giving it away!

sandrrra

ugh im debating on weather I should get that smudge pot set now or wait till i can get it on sale or something! oh what to do!

mae13

Bear in mind these are the MINI size smudge pots.

It's still a good price for four though. Regular size are 20$ for 4 grams, minis are 32$ for 4 pots at 2 grams each.

Math works out to:

5$ per gram for regular smudgepots.

4$ per gram for minis.

revoltofagirl

does anyone know how different the "violet" and the "purple pumps" are? and is "starry night" a darker blue than "cobalt/cobalt clutch"? I do really want the kitten smudgepit though
smiles.gif
I already have black.

reem2790

kitten smudgepot is GORGEOUS. i highly recommend it to everyone! get black cat while you can too, it's wonderfully unique.

astronaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by revoltofagirl
does anyone know how different the "violet" and the "purple pumps" are? and is "starry night" a darker blue than "cobalt/cobalt clutch"? I do really want the kitten smudgepit though
smiles.gif
I already have black.

YES I SECOND THAT! I'm debating between Purple Pumps or Violet. Please please someone tell me, swatches a plus!!

reem2790

did anyone else notice the holiday collection on sephora.com offers black cat, while the one on the stila site offers black?

shadowaddict

^^^I saw that too and figured it was a mistake that would not make two sets with only one color change. I was right. I was in Sephora and looked and it is Black not Black Cat in the set. Whoever typed their description up was mistaken. But the set is still a great deal.

yahoo.gif
Also good news to anyone like me who loves the Violet in the holiday smudge pot set it will be made in the regular size smudge pot. My daughter and I love this color and so I emailed Stila and asked them if it was to be made in the larger regular size and they said yes but they do not have a release date yet. So if anyone gets the inside scoop on that PLEASE let us know. That purple is GORGEOUS.

Latest posts