Stila holiday palettes

Ada

Has anyone bought any of these? Are they nice? I've never bought any Stila stuff before, but the Fire Bloom palette on Sephora has been calling to me... does anyone have this one? It's so hard to tell what the colors are like from a picture on a website. I was at Sephora a few weeks ago and they said they weren't getting the Winter Bloom palettes at all, so I can't go look at them in person. Someone help me make up my mind!!

user3

Ok I don't have any of the holiday ones and the only Stila one I have is a summer one but I really like. I am not a huge stila fan but I am always eyeballing their LE palettes when they come out. I thought about getting one of the new holiday ones but I have enough m/u to last me over 10yrs. The winter one looks nice.

Noire

All three of the shadows in the Fire Bloom palette can be purchased seperately, not sure about the blush. So take a look at the shadows as singles at Sephora, then decide! I know the green one is either La Douce or Golightly, and the other two are newer, prize and glee maybe? I think someone on MUA knows... maybe in amy320's notepad.

It's a pretty palette, for sure.

~Noire

sara13

The palettes are pretty, and for someone new to Stila they're a good deal. They do include shades they have already been released. I personally prefer the plummy one, but the fire bloom seems to be the hot one this year.