Stila line closing??

iheartcolor

I have seen the rumors on "the net".....is it true?? Is Stila going to cease to exist?? I would just *die*! Please tell me it is false information!!

pixichik77

It's not closing. Estee Lauder sold it, it will be pulled from most/all stores and sold only online and in Sephora.

jenii

I believe Estee Lauder sold it ages ago. It hasn't been at department stores around here for like, months. The only place you can get Stila now is on Stila's site, or at Sephora.

katisha

Please no...
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

Are the rumours recent?

Janice

It's not a rumor, EL sold the line and it has been aquired by a financial investment group known for turning major brands around. Like the posters above mentioned, you can purchase Stila from their official website or from Sephora.

The line isn't going to cease to exist.
smiles.gif

iheartcolor

I knew that it was sold (back in Feb. I think) but there were recent rumors going around....I just needed to double check. BTW their website is currently down, going under some upgrades I think. I can't wait for it to come back!

meihwa

I'm glad to hear it's not going away....some CCOs still have some stock to sell if anyone is searching for anything.

estee lauder sold it because they werent doing too well financially. they were pulled out of nordstrom because they had too many artistry demands for stila and they didnt have the budget to supply it BUT you can still buy it at sephora and it is now carried at bloomingdales!! so stila wont be going anywhere for a long, long time.
cheerleader.gif

iheartcolor

Quote:
Originally Posted by meihwa
I'm glad to hear it's not going away....some CCOs still have some stock to sell if anyone is searching for anything.

THe one here doesn't have any Stila that I have ever seen...have you seen any at a CCO by you? I would go in a heartbeat if there was some to be had!
smiles.gif

deazinn

My CCO used to get it - I haven't been for a couple of months, so I don't know if they are still getting it or not.....

rchickos

My CCO has tons of Stila. I just picked up the peacock blue AOS eyes and several of the eye shadow duos that I *think* were Sephora exclusives.

iheartcolor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchickos
My CCO has tons of Stila. I just picked up the peacock blue AOS eyes and several of the eye shadow duos that I *think* were Sephora exclusives.

Oh I am *so* jealous! Now I want to run to my CCO but I have to work ALL weekend!
weeping.gif

MAC_Whore

Um, duh....I'm daft. I was picking up some MAC at Nordies the other day and meant to p/u some Stila, which I would normally walk past.

Well as I read this, I am remembering that I didn't pick up my Stila and the reason why is that the counter wasn't right there in front of my nose to remind me! Wow, I am sharp!
smiles.gif

Ernie

As mentioned above, Bloomingdales carries Stila and I asked at the counter, they are not going anywhere!

baby_love

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose4421
That's so weird. I remember when it was the IN makeup line.

haha me too! that's when I got into it! I was like...9 and had one of those green tea shimmery powerders they used to sell! I still have it infact, it's just discusting looking by now I'll bet.

Latest posts