Stila Loves Barbie All Doll'd Up palettes - pics + swatches

Blushbaby

I thought there'd be a thread up already but there's not so I thought I'd share.

stila013.jpg

stila010.jpg

palette005.jpg

AngellFace

OMG!!! I love this palette. Everything about it. The color payoff, the texture, everything...I have used this everyday since I bought it.

Enchantedcameo

I swatched it at my Ulta yesterday. I was very impressed with the texture and color pigmentation on these eyeshadows. Will be buying the palatte later.

minni4bebe

This palette is AWESOME! The colors are silky, easily blended and vibrant. & 12 shades for $28 is unbeatable!

Miss QQ

I bought this palette today! It just launched in my country. The eyeshadows are pigmented and smooth. Any ideas on how to wear the colours? Are the three colours in one pan to be worn together?

Veela

Oh wow, Was this limited edition??? I was at Sephora the other day and didn't see it. The colors are great!!

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veela
Oh wow, Was this limited edition??? I was at Sephora the other day and didn't see it. The colors are great!!

It was limited edition around August/September.

longhornlayla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veela

If you really want this palette, you can try beauty.com and search for bold beauty palette (same eyeshadows, different cover). They claim to have it in stock and it let me add to my cart but I didn't go all the way through the check out process since I have one already. Hopefully they do actually have it and I'm not leading you astray.

Veela

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhornlayla
If you really want this palette, you can try beauty.com and search for bold beauty palette (same eyeshadows, different cover). They claim to have it in stock and it let me add to my cart but I didn't go all the way through the check out process since I have one already. Hopefully they do actually have it and I'm not leading you astray.

Thank you!!! I'm going to look for it!! =)

darae

ooooohh how i regret not purchasing this. i kept debating between getting it and decided against it. *smacks forehead* gosh, those colors are fabulous and you seriously get a lot of diff. colors for the price.

shontay07108

I got this palette not too long ago from Zappos and I didn't like it. The colors looked really good on my hand and the setup is super alluring, but the shadow quality wasn't a hit for me. I passed it to a friend.

Ange1

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
I got this palette not too long ago from Zappos and I didn't like it. The colors looked really good on my hand and the setup is super alluring, but the shadow quality wasn't a hit for me. I passed it to a friend.

Wow really?!?!??!?!? I have to stop myself from using it everyday, so I can use my MAC shadows!!! I love it so much! Uber soft and pigmented!

StarrySim

I love this palette, but more for the quality of the shadows rather than the colours. I don't love any of the colours, I don't think they're very unique, but the quality makes up for it. Great for travel too, because you can easily do many different day and night looks. Very versatile and high-quality palette IMO.