STILA PALETTES

SamanthaDeMuro

I have an absolute RAVE! I already have the Stila In the Light Palette and I love it. But I just got the Stila In the Know Palette and am madly in love. The colors are all matte, very pigmented and easy to blend out. I LOVE THIS PALETTE. Both are great but the In the Know palette is definitely my fave. I have yet to try any other Stila products, though one of my friends says one their eyeliners is impossible to get off.

stormm

I have an absolute RAVE! I already have the Stila In the Light Palette and I love it. But I just got the Stila In the Know Palette and am madly in love. The colors are all matte, very pigmented and easy to blend out. I LOVE THIS PALETTE. Both are great but the In the Know palette is definitely my fave. I have yet to try any other Stila products, though one of my friends says one their eyeliners is impossible to get off.
ooh, i've been eyeing in the know for a while. i might cave and order it!

SamanthaDeMuro

By all means, get the In the Know Stila Palette. The colors have great pigmentation, blend well and are buttery smooth. I like the In the Lights one too, but if I had to choose, the In the Know Palette would definitely win. It's worth the money!

Latest posts