Stila Pro Artist Palette - Summer 2010

SmokeSignal16

^Girl I saw it but I stayed strong! I would see it hard to try and depot these because their in a square packaging and I don't think you could do it without busting something, more likely the eyeshadow. The colors are so awesome and pigmented, but when I think about what I own already I couldn't justify spending the $28 for it. But maybe if it goes down in price or something like they usually do on their palettes I might pick it up then.

Nicala

It's a pretty palette but I think I'm going to have to pass this time around. I never buy Stila unless its cheaper, I don't think the quality is THAT great to justify spending a bunch on it like the single eye shadows, etc.

FiestyFemme

I bought this a couple of weeks ago, and I love it! I already had Kitten (twice over, actually), but the rest of the shades were new to me. I'd actually wanted Prize and Sparkle for awhile, but the three new shades pushed me to buy it. Love it!
heart.gif
I don't have many Stila e/s, but lots of MAC, and I think it was worth the money.

hawaii02

I went to Sephora and played with the palette today. The eyeshadows are incredibly soft, but sparkle on all of them, not just a shimmer. I did love Prize's color though (2nd shade). May still go back and get it but undecided right now.

Latest posts