Stila Sale on HSN!

cindiaz

Just to let you know that the Barbie Loves Stila Cans are at 19.99 on HSN and Stila is going to have a premiere in HSN on Sept,2.
drools.gif

Forgot to add,they have some Urban Decay palettes too on sale!

justseenaface85

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindiaz
Just to let you know that the Barbie Loves Stila Cans are at 19.99 on HSN and Stila is going to have a premiere in HSN on Sept,2.
drools.gif

Forgot to add,they have some Urban Decay palettes too on sale!

The quad they have for sale is only $13.99 on Urban Decay's website. I picked it up online during the Friends & Family sale. It's awesome!

sweetmelissa

I am patiently waiting for Sept 2...they are going to have a set that includes the new Kitten smudgepot, the new Black Cat smudepot and the new Kitten lip glaze all for $36 or so...I am all over that!

justseenaface85

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetmelissa
I am patiently waiting for Sept 2...they are going to have a set that includes the new Kitten smudgepot, the new Black Cat smudepot and the new Kitten lip glaze all for $36 or so...I am all over that!

Me Too!!

sandrrra

haha they just said the kitten smudge pot is ONLY sold on hsn...umm I defiantly was playing around with it at work last night!

so for thoes of you that want it, its sold at ulta!

HeatherAnn

Maybe it's the fact that I'm just a diehard QVC girl, but I didn't think they did a very good job presenting the products. I found each of the hostesses/presenters almost UNWATCHABLE!

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeSignal16
I just got mine today and everything is full size!
th_DANCE.gif

Thanks!
smiles.gif
I am going to order myself a set today. It is such a great deal!

Latest posts