Stila Shopping Channel HAUL!

gigglegirl

Here it is in all its glory! I think it was a great steal in all for $120! Received the order within a week, and cannot wait to play with all these goodies (except for kitten, I have one in the summer palette already, so now i have two extras. Perhaps some ppl will see something nice at Christmas!)

I was put off of Stila after I tried the oil-free tinted moisturizer. For the price I paid and the amount in the bottle, and the fact that it was not moisturizing at all, felt like a ripoff. I know to focus on other products of their line now.

Here are cell phone pics!

So this is everything. Sarah L from stila was on last saturday promoting several products, and I purchased three "item #s" or what have you from the Shopping Channel (thats the home shopping channel up here in canada)
It worked out to be quite a steal I think, considering if us Canucks buy through Sephora, we get the lovely price hikes, but these were comparable to US prices (ie Stila Cherry Crush=24 vs the 31 I would have paid through Sephora). Below I have the order breakdown

This is the Smitten with Kitten trio, consisting of a Kitten e/s pan in a refillable compact (I love these BTW!-all metal-y goodness in my opinion), and the new Kitten cream eyeshadow wash and Kitten silk shimmer gloss (this really reminded me in shape/size of Dazzleglasses) I really like the Kitten colour, as I'm sure many people do hence the product line extension! So this trio was $35

I had heard raves about the Cherry Crush and had been eyeing it on Sephora but couldn't justify the 31 + shipping and whatnot I'd prob be paying through Sephora. OH WOW! I freaking LOVE this smell! I can't wait to try it out for work this week! $24

Final pic, this is the Perfect Face Kit I believe they called it, it was $40. It comes with a mini multi-effect mascara, a mini liner brush, and black smudge pot--is it full size? can't tell, but its about the same size as an indelible liner. oh and full size (I believe upon comparing sizes from Sephora) Brown Sugar Lip Glaze, , lillium cheek/lip convertible color, and a kitten e/s pan and refillable compact.

Thanks for checking this out!

newagetomatoz

WOW!!!
yahoo.gif
What an awesome Stila haul!! And yay for getting it at a cheaper price! Whoot! lol Enjoy!!
th_thstars.gif

vcanady

ooo I love HSN and QVC...so much fun! [although all my friends and BF think i'm an old lady for it, haha!]

panda0410

LOL - shopping TV - I would be is SOOOOOO much trouble if I could do that...LOL...Great haul!!!! Enjoy your goodies
smiles.gif

chickenkebob

mmm I LOVE STILA! *drools* over your haul. btw, to answer your question, the smudge pot in the perfect face kit it a mini. I think the brush that they have is for the smudge pot. their consistency is a bit more gel like than the fluidlines, so the thin brushes work best for it. I use the mac 209, I think the mini brush is very similar to it