Stila Spring

fletch50

Just wanted to tell everyone I got a chance to see the Spring trios in person and they are soooo gorgeous. I went to the counter on Friday and asked when the collection would be in and the girl told me in a month, but they already had samples of the trios in.

They are in actual satin boxes, I'm not sure if the shadow pan pops out and if you would actually be able to use the boxes after. The boxes themselves are approx. 2" high if I remember correctly and the lid closes with a magnet.

The colors are soooo pretty. I will definitely be getting all three. My favorite of all of them is actually the green one.

I can't wait to see the shimmery Kajal liners that go with this collection too!

Becki

I have 3 of the Plumping Lip Glazes and I love them! The packaging is much better too, the wind up thingy is not so tight which is great, I love the tingley feeling they give my lips!

shertz1981

I'm dying to get the Pretty Pansy trio.
smiles.gif

iheartcolor

I got Pretty Pansy and Blue Bonnet and I LOVE them both! I am soooo happy with their quality! I am glad Stila decided to release some LE palettes that were not neutral in tone. : )

ginger9

Can some one PLEASE post pics of them wearing the Spring trios? I'd love to see them especially Pretty Pansy...
clap.gif

The palette is $45 in canada and I don't want to buy it unless I'm sure it suits my C35 complexion. My On the Go Set was not suitable for me
ssad.gif
. For those of you that purchased the Spring Trios are you all lighter than C35? TIA

iheartcolor

Here are pics of my Pretty Pansy (first one ) and Blue Bonnet (second). The pics were taken with my camera that is on the computer, so the colors are a tad washed out, but they are really close. I do not have Ravishing Rose as I don't like the texture of the shadows (seem too "tough" and not as soft.) Hope you can see these, and that they help!

ginger9

Thx so much for the pics!! They look Gorgeous
eyelove.gif
I just came back from my Sephora they didn't even have any of the trios I was hoping I could try them out
ssad.gif

iheartcolor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
Does anyone have the liners that coordinate with these trios? How are they?

I have the Aquamarine liner. As always, it is very very soft, and lines nicely. Also as always - they are very smudgy (sometimes *not* a good thing).

But it's Stila, so I love it!