Stila summer collection

tiff

I'm not sure yet, its not out in the UK afaik so I have some time yet. Anyone got any swatches, what are you getting?

Sophia84

It will late here for sure!! For sure I will get the #30 brush, it's amazing! Also I'm between the Bronze or the Gold Trio, but I think I will end with the Bronze! Also the Peach liquid AOS!!! I'm not sure about the lipglazes because from what I've seen they're not so pigmented as I wanted to be!! MAybe I'll check the Melon Ice but it's not as peachy as I want!! I also find very cute the double nail polishes especially the coral one!!

user3

New Stila Items?

Does anyone have any updates on the any new Stila Collections?

I know they usually come out with summer stuff. They always have the cutest palettes!

user3

Thanks Sophia84! For some reason when I went to the site before I guess I didn't see that collection. I guess I was too busy trying to figure out what a floating eye shadow is...guess it's just the name that throws me off.

That Good to Glow line looks cool. I am such a package sucker.I will for sure be check out the e/s trio in Bronze Glow.

midnightlouise

So far I'm looking at the bronze & gold trios, the blush duo, and maybe a nail polish duo. I don't really like those clicky pens so I probably won't get a lip glaze. I might change my mind, though lol!

Sophia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Nessa
Thanks Sophia84! For some reason when I went to the site before I guess I didn't see that collection. I guess I was too busy trying to figure out what a floating eye shadow is...guess it's just the name that throws me off.

That Good to Glow line looks cool. I am such a package sucker.I will for sure be check out the e/s trio in Bronze Glow.

Yeah I'll propably go for the Bronze Glow too! I'm a package sucker too when it comes to Stila!!

Isis

Those are gorgeous! I havn't seen those yet at my counter though? Bronze Glow and Pink Glow will be perfect for a wedding I'm doing in May.

Zoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia84
Yeah I'll propably go for the Bronze Glow too! I'm a package sucker too when it comes to Stila!!

Hey Soph! I am glad to see a familiar face here
eyelove.gif

Sophia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe
Hey Soph! I am glad to see a familiar face here
eyelove.gif

Hey Polona!!!!!!!!
wavey.gif

noteventherain

They do like msfs! and they look right up my ally. . .if Stila was available closer to me I'd have to go check these out. They look amazing.
smiles.gif

When will this collection be available in stores? anyone know?

fletch50

I picked up my Stila Summer haul on Friday. I'm on a totally no-buy challenge for awhile now. Here is what I got:
-Gold Glow e/s trio
-Bronze Glow e/s trio
-Pink Glow blush duo
-Bronzer/Highlighter Shade #1
-All Over Shimmer Liquid #6

All of it is so awesome. The shadows have great pigment and they blend so nicely. I highly recommend checking this collection out!

Sophia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch50
I picked up my Stila Summer haul on Friday. I'm on a totally no-buy challenge for awhile now. Here is what I got:
-Gold Glow e/s trio
-Bronze Glow e/s trio
-Pink Glow blush duo
-Bronzer/Highlighter Shade #1
-All Over Shimmer Liquid #6

All of it is so awesome. The shadows have great pigment and they blend so nicely. I highly recommend checking this collection out!

Ohhhhh tell me more about the trios and the AOS Liquid Peach????? What are the differences between the Gold and the Bronze?

fletch50

For the gold trio: the lightest shade is a pale gold and the mid tone shade is a medium gold, while the darkest shade is brown.

For the Bronze trio: the lightest shade is a champagne color (kind of reminds me of Kitten), the mid tone shade is a medium bronze (not super dark bronze) and the darkest shade is a dark brown.

I am loving the AOS Peach. I have the pink and gold as well, but I definitely like this one the best. Today I actually mixed it with MAC Strobe Cream and used it on my cheekbones as a highlighter.

Arella

Quote:
I am loving the AOS Peach. I have the pink and gold as well, but I definitely like this one the best. Today I actually mixed it with MAC Strobe Cream and used it on my cheekbones as a highlighter.

I had the AOS Gold, and I ended up giving it away because when it dried on me it just looked like plain glitter and didn't really work. I don't know if anyone else has the same problem, but how is the Peach once it's dry?

Sophia84

Quote:
For the gold trio: the lightest shade is a pale gold and the mid tone shade is a medium gold, while the darkest shade is brown.

For the Bronze trio: the lightest shade is a champagne color (kind of reminds me of Kitten), the mid tone shade is a medium bronze (not super dark bronze) and the darkest shade is a dark brown.

Ohhh I already have Kitten, but I love Bronzes but Gold sounds good too!! Dillema!!!